Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday Sean Taylor!!! (Merged x 4)

ChampSkinsFanatic

Tha would be so rough to have your birthday on April fools. "Look son, I bought you that new BMW in the driveway for your birfday!........ APRILS FOOLS BIA! Look at that Yugo i got for you, its over there on the curb!... Ha! :::pointing finger:::"

"Oh, and son, I got you a stripper/ hooker for your birfday too!!!........ April Fools son, I hate you, she's really mine and i pay her by the hour, so i gotta go. Honk the horn on the Yugo if you leave kiddo." :::dragging hooker upstairs:::

Actually it's a blast having your birthday on April 1st. :D:cheers:

Sean you're world-wide Sean, you're world -wiiiiiide! What I wish for your B-day is 5 Super Bowls! We strait love you Sean and thanks man! And being that you probably feel 20 we'll call you 20yrs old, okay make it 21...

"Take these broken wings and learn to fly again" 2PAC

Looks like I should go ahead and put in my words before it's no longer his coveted birthday. Happy b-day Sean, keep doing what you're doing out there, and continue to build your legacy....I'll forgive you even though you told me to **** off when I offered to take you out for snow cones for your birthday:(

• 11 months later...

Archived