Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One cool beer pong table.

Does JMU even have an engineering department?

Yeah, next year. But it won't be as good as Tech's. Tech is a good school, don't get me wrong. I'm bound by previous events in my life(Including, but not limited to going to JMU), to loudly proclaim that nothing good will ever come out of another Virginia school. For the record, I got into Tech, but liked JMU more. It's all in good fun though. :cheers:

EDIT: And back on topic. AWESOME table. I wonder if it'd be tough to play in the dark though. They should have lit the triangle where the cups go from underneath.

Yeah, next year. But it won't be as good as Tech's. Tech is a good school, don't get me wrong. I'm bound by previous events in my life(Including, but not limited to going to JMU), to loudly proclaim that nothing good will ever come out of another Virginia school. For the record, I got into Tech, but liked JMU more. It's all in good fun though. :cheers:

Oh don't get me wrong I could never hate a school with that many good looking women attending it but I gotta give you some crap for preferring WVU over Tech.

:cheers:

Does JMU even have an engineering department?

:laugh: if they do, no one really hears about it. We do have that ISAT thing though, only school in the country to offer an Integrated Science and Technology program. Of course, after 10 years of offering it, it's funny how no schools have followed suit...:doh:

That table is pretty impressive, but I'd be too scared to play beer pong, flip cup, or anything else on it.

Archived