Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

April Fools

outbaksean

Ok April Fools day is tommorow, and I want to get my dad. My initial thought was to tell him I failed out of college, but thats a little too close to reality:doh: so then I thought I'd tell him that I got a girl pregnant, but that's probably going a little bit to far. So my lastest idea is to call him saying I'm at the police station and I got arrested for something stupid like driving barefoot, but I don't know, that's kind of stupid. I need some more ideas. And FYI, we're not in the same state at the moment, so everything has to be over the phone or by email.

Late tonite, sometime past midnight, call your home and say rattled. Start to ramble and pretending being upset. Say your in jail for underrage drinking or something like that

Getting him when he's waking up, and still disoriented will give ya the edge.

Late tonite, sometime past midnight, call your home and say rattled. Start to ramble and pretending being upset. Say your in jail for underrage drinking or something like that

Getting him when he's waking up, and still disoriented will give ya the edge.

Messing with a grown working man's sleep is not something to be taken lightly........ I would suggest a big NEGATIVE on this one unless you want you butt to permanently paired up with your shoulders:silly:

Archived