Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tarhog & TK-IV II I's Redskin's History 101: Sammy Baugh

Tarhog

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I was texting with a friend about NFL greats and every time we do this he invariably brings up two guys, Munoz and Slingin Sammy.

So then we got to talking, how coolwould it be to have an NFL Sammy Baugh logo done in the style of Jerry West’s NBA logo? There could not be a better representative for the NFL, espeically if you bring in his all around talents.

I did a google search for that, and this thread came up!!

I wish I knew how to use photoshop!

$(KGrHqZ,!k4E6E5O3j1qBOn,QTpPe!~~60_35.JPG

I was texting with a friend about NFL greats and every time we do this he invariably brings up two guys, Munoz and Slingin Sammy.

So then we got to talking, how coolwould it be to have an NFL Sammy Baugh logo done in the style of Jerry West’s NBA logo? There could not be a better representative for the NFL, espeically if you bring in his all around talents.

I did a google search for that, and this thread came up!!

I wish I knew how to use photoshop!

10xx1k6.png

He's not up next, we'll get to him in due time. Who's up next? Only Tarhog & I know & I'm not tellin.

:)

Don't go looking for Riggo, O.D.G., Monk, Clark, Joey T. or the like anytime soon. It's not that we won't cover them. It's that there's more then enough out there on those guys.

We're going after no name, before some of you guys' time, blue collar, lunch pail guys. And we're going to have a blast doing it. Hopefully, you guys will look forward reading these as much as we look forward to releasing them for you.

Cliff Battles? Will you do one on him?

Man I just LOVE the Redskins history! Keep up the good work!

Archived