Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats the best free web based email? (besides Gmail)

heyholetsgogrant

I'm looking for a new free web based email for a second email address, which one is the best? (besides gmail, I already have one).

Hotmail used to be pretty popular before google came out with gmail. I have a yahoo account because I need one to play their fantasy sports. I figure with that... my gmail account... my old college account... and my work one, I'm fairly set with e-mail.

oh i didn't know you could have multiple ones :silly: Windows live looks pretty cool because it allows you to manage multiple email accounts.

-Grant

It used to be invitation-only, so you'd have to send one of your 100 invitations to yourself...but I'm pretty sure you can now just sign up for another account. I currently have two -- one for formal work, and one for friends.

I've been using Yahoo for about 7 years.

Most of my mail goes to my work address though because it shoots it to my Blackberry. So I don't use it very much.

I have personal mail sent to my Blackberry also, but I'm not using the BES for work mail.

To the OP, if you like gmail, get another account. I have gmail and old accounts in AOL and Yahoo, and I really don't care much which of them I use. AOL/AIM has caught up a lot in its browser-based mail.

Archived