Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things Asian People Like

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Is McCain's stance on immigration going to hurt him  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is McCain's stance on immigration going to hurt him

A once great band.. come on .. Journey had one redeeming quality, and that was that it assisted in easing young women out of their panties back in the day.

Any other reason to listen to them would probably be because you're either one of those young girls, or gay.

Mick, going to a Journey show willingly is a sure sign of the gay, especially now that they have that asian chick singer.

~Bang

Liking one of the best bands of all time is gay? Really?

Btw, take a guess who has the most downloaded song of all time on iTunes. I guess all of those people are gay. Sigh.

Btw, take a guess who has the most downloaded song of all time on iTunes. I guess all of those people are gay. Sigh.

LOL, come again? This is journey...not The Who, not The Beatles or The Rolling Stones or The Sex Pistols or The Clash...Journey...

Oh yeah.

Definitely.

Besides, popularity never has equalled "good", has it?

Never was a journey fan. Steve Perry is a whiney lady-boy. the rest of them are overrated as musicians, and never did anything that ever appealed to me, unless I was trying to get laid.

Safe bet: If you're listening to journey for any other reason than getting some of this:

kissing_better.jpg

You might actually be interested in this:

a150_901.jpg

~Bang

Damn, I can't believe I like a band that Mick does. On second thought, I might have to re-think my whole stance on Journey.:)

Edit: He did say he just attended a recent concert of theirs. So maybe he just likes their new stuff; which is awful. Yeah, that's it.

I've liked everything they did, all the way from the beginning in the 70's when they were a jazz-fusion group. They have evolved and gone through various phases and it's all good.

I saw them live with both Steve Perry AND Arnel Pineda, and I can appreciate what both of them bring to the table

Archived