Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fans of Other Teams

dyounker44

Why do we have fans of the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles on this board. I makes me sick to even see there colors, especially the f***ing star. I decided not to buy a certain truck that had everything I wanted because it was that awfull cowboy blue. Skins fans let me know if you could be a member of an NFC east opponent, Mainly the Cowboys.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck and the Ravens Too

Why do we have fans of the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles on this board. I makes me sick to even see there colors, especially the f***ing star. I decided not to buy a certain truck that had everything I wanted because it was that awfull cowboy blue. Skins fans let me know if you could be a member of an NFC east opponent, Mainly the Cowboys.

A. Is this a drunk post? :doh:

B. You just made part of your post in black lettering. :doh:

C. Don't try and fool the profanity filter like that. It's against the rules and will get you banned. *smack*

D. Yeesh, man. Don't let the fans of other teams on here bother you. Ignore them if you don't like them. Or give them a piece of your mind - intelligently. Don't worry about it - the fact that they are on a Redskins fan board might say something about their own fan sites, lol.

Hey up there, dyou44: :)

Rule #4. Please post your message in the appropriate forum. Familiarize yourself with each forum description. Please be considerate and respectful to our visitors who frequent particular forums to gain knowledge on particular topics. Resist the temptation to post irrelevant topics on an inappropriate forum to achieve a wider audience. Moderators may move your post if it more relevant to another forum.

Rule #6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

That was your one free pass on two rule violations. :)

Huh? Wha? Just dont go into the Around the NFL. And why would we be a member of another NFC East team... I am confused....

Huh? Wha? Just dont go into the Around the NFL. And why would we be a member of another NFC East team... I am confused....

No kidding. I think Milwaukee's Best must have been on sale again. :laugh:

I guess the OP means you're not a skins fan if you disagree with any part of his post and that means you're another team's fan in disguise.

:doh:

Hey up there, dyou44: :)

Rule #4. Please post your message in the appropriate forum. Familiarize yourself with each forum description. Please be considerate and respectful to our visitors who frequent particular forums to gain knowledge on particular topics. Resist the temptation to post irrelevant topics on an inappropriate forum to achieve a wider audience. Moderators may move your post if it more relevant to another forum.

Rule #6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

That was your one free pass on two rule violations. :)

JUMBO- My bad on the profanity rule, I have seen it done by other people so I thought that it was acceptable. Im not sure I understand violation of #4, I wasnt disrespecting anyone, I was just asking if our fans join other teams boards and why people do that. Like I said MY BAD

JUMBO- My bad on the profanity rule, I have seen it done by other people so I thought that it was acceptable. Im not sure I understand violation of #4, I wasnt disrespecting anyone, I was just asking if our fans join other teams boards and why people do that. Like I said MY BAD

Football talk is football talk. I was invited when extremeskins was created. The people who created this site have been fans I've talked with for almost ten years now. We've had some good talks over the years. I go where there are football fans who know how to talk up the game. With the growing numbers here, there are those who like to talk garbage like any other board but this place is run pretty well. It makes it enjoyable to talk to fans when you know there are mods who filter out the garbage very quickly.

As you can see, this section is called Around The NFL or ATN. It was made by the board creators because there are a large number of fans from other teams. And yes, this happens on other boards. Although, not to this extent.

dyou44: rule #4 is the rule about making sure you put the thread in the right forum. you put it in the stadium but it belonged here in atn. : )

the topic is about "fans of other teams" and not really about the redskins.

aplology accepted.

we welcome fans from other teams except for trolls. :)

I can tell you that I have a buddy of mine who is a 49ers fan, though not a member despite my constant badgering :D, who checks this board often for news on the NFL (which he gets from his own team site), but mainly because there is intelligent conversation about football on the site. This is one of few sites where there is actual intelligent conversation with people who spend time actually paying attention to their team on days besides sundays.

:2cents:

PS Its all good as long as everyone is respectable. You will find that most of these guys are cool as long as you return the respect.

Eh i agree. I dont see why the see the need to come on here. Their team obviously have no message boards worth signing up for if they are coming here. however just remember they are coming to a site where OUR team colors are plastered all over the place and their avatars are of REDSKINS! So I think maybe just maybe they are in the closet fans! They dont wanna admit they love us but deep down they have a Joe Gibbs mural on their walls in their bedroom

The Around the NFL section of the Eagles board consists of little more than Eagles fans bickering with Giants fans about nonsense. So, when I get tired of talking about the Eagles (which you know is easy if you've ever been to the Eagles message board) I come here to talk about the rest of the league.

I have noticed over the last few years that more fans of different NFL teams have come here, some to troll and saw what a great board we have and wound up staying for the conversation. I think its one of the few boards where respectful opposing fans can come and talk football without major harassment. ( well maybe a little harassment but thats good too ) Some of the "discussions" can get very entertaining. :laugh:

This is a board to come to when you want nice, decent conversation. I think the mods here did a great job. This is my favorite "emeny" board.

Edit--I don't post much but it's usually a good read over here. I must say the Giants board is the worst.

I have noticed over the last few years that more fans of different NFL teams have come here, some to troll and saw what a great board we have and wound up staying for the conversation. I think its one of the few boards where respectful opposing fans can come and talk football without major harassment. ( well maybe a little harassment but thats good too ) Some of the "discussions" can get very entertaining. :laugh:

Frankly, the collection of Skins fans in ATN (and most definithttp://www.extremeskins.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4958942#

Eagles Suckely, Hap) is superb.

There are about a dozen Skins fans who post here regularly who can match wits with any NFL fan. They know more about football than 98% of all 'NFL fans' and are intelligent, use good grammar and are fun to read.

What's not to like?

;)

Well, of all the main NFC East fan boards, this one is the most welcoming. ATN is also the fastest to report league news. Plus you have tr1, who is a real joker and it's very entertaining to read his rants against other teams and fans. As long as they are not trolls, you guys are real decent to foreigners. You're also more engaging as far as the football part goes, than other message boards.

Archived