Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone see the vikings with our pick on nfl network?

Sellersallday

I was watching the combine today and on the bottom of the screen they were going through the draft order and i noticed the vikings had the 17th pick and our 21st pick. I was really curious as to what for and why we would trade with the vikings. Did anyone else notice that and was there anything behind it or was it just an error?

I was watching the combine today and on the bottom of the screen they were going through the draft order and i noticed the vikings had the 17th pick and our 21st pick. I was really curious as to what for and why we would trade with the vikings. Did anyone else notice that and was there anything behind it or was it just an error?

I didn't notice it, probably just a typo or something.

I noticed it on last nights combine coverage and I jumped up and ran to the computer trying to get the scoop. It would be interesting if they know something and jumped the gun!

i was also thinking that but i highly doubt they would make a mistake that bad...you never know :)

Troy Williamson was seeking a trade and we have WR crew that does not score points

What?? Williamson has scored a grand total of 3 TDs in 3 seasons, including 1 last year and ZERO the year before that. Trading our 21st for Williamson would be worse then the Lloyd and duckett trades combined. :doh:

I noticed it the past couple of days too. I'm pretty sure it's a mistake, but it's a strange one. In the way they do the ticker, the 17th and the 21st picks are the first ones listed horizontally on the screen. The Vikings have the 17th pick, and I think they just forgot to update the Vikings symbol to the Redskins symbol when they show the next screen in the marquee. It's strange because they didn't screw up on any other team's pick, and at one point, I'm pretty sure they fixed it but then they re-aired the old broadcasts where it was incorrect.

Archived