Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone see the vikings with our pick on nfl network?

Sellersallday

I noticed it on last nights combine coverage and I jumped up and ran to the computer trying to get the scoop. It would be interesting if they know something and jumped the gun!

However it was obviously just a typo and this only has legs because it's the offseason at ES.

Go away troll:point2sky

Why would you click on the link if it is a waste of your time. Just to be a nice guy?

Actually, he is not trolling at all. He is pointing out that there was already a thread about this, which, by board rules, means this thread should be merged or closed. He wasn't be a jerk about it.

The mods have a thread about helping new people out on the boards, but it is posts like this that make some of the old timers around here a little hestitant when it comes to pointing out the rules of the boards to the newbies. Just chill out and don't get your panties all wound up. He was simply trying to help out.

I was watching the combine today and on the bottom of the screen they were going through the draft order and i noticed the vikings had the 17th pick and our 21st pick. I was really curious as to what for and why we would trade with the vikings. Did anyone else notice that and was there anything behind it or was it just an error?

they have fixed it, it says skins now

What?? Williamson has scored a grand total of 3 TDs in 3 seasons, including 1 last year and ZERO the year before that. Trading our 21st for Williamson would be worse then the Lloyd and duckett trades combined. :doh:

ESPN is saying the Vikes traded him to the Jags for a 6th rounder.

I noticed it on last nights combine coverage and I jumped up and ran to the computer trying to get the scoop. It would be interesting if they know something and jumped the gun!

Me too. At like 2 AM. haha. I figured we traded #21 for a Vike.

Whew!

Archived