Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Rock Cartwright Video

CPAllTheWay012

I happen to be one of the fans that loves Rock and the energy he brings to our team. I'd take him over Betts, if we had to choose. But I really can't see us paying him $2 million to return kicks. Just ain't happening. Hopefully, he'll wanna stay for less. Best return guy we've had since B-Mitch

I like Rock... Great team player and really seems like a good guy...

too bad he has a penchant for fumbling at the worst time possible...

But so does Betts, so...

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess if Gibbs, who was his biggest supporter, didn't play him that much, there's a reason...

But I'd have no problem with him being on the team, I just don't see us paying $2 mill when we have other dudes that can return kicks... Who knows, 2 mil gaurenteed over 4-5 years is nothing...

I like Rock... Great team player and really seems like a good guy...

too bad he has a penchant for fumbling at the worst time possible...

But so does Betts, so...

As does Portis. Of the three, CP has fumbled less (to my recollection), however, some of his have come at some rather ill times as well.

Cartwright is clearly the better HB than Betts. Cartwright has done more for the Redskins than Betts. When Clinton went down with an injury in '06, Betts stepped up and ran for over a 1,000 yards and got a new contract. Cartwright. for all he's done, deserves a new contract also.

Thats ludicrious. So wait a second here, if I made a video of Ladell Betts and his highlights how many people would say LB is clearly better than RC? I don't have a problem with RC but don't say his better then Betts just because you watched a 'highlight video'.

Archived