Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peppers being shopped

flock53

Rumor has it, Peppers is being shopped. I read this on Draft Daddy. com Blog. Would there be any takers here? With 2.5 sacks last year, a far cry from his norm, would we be able to get him for a reasonable price? Say this years 2nd and a 2nd next year maybe being a 1st based on production. Or our 1st this year and maybe get a mid rounder in return either this year or next. Im game, hes still only 28 yrs old. I dont think theres any injury issues.

Rumor has it, Peppers is being shopped. I read this on Draft Daddy. com Blog. Would there be any takers here? With 2.5 sacks last year, a far cry from his norm, would we be able to get him for a reasonable price? Say this years 2nd and a 2nd next year maybe being a 1st based on production. Or our 1st this year and maybe get a mid rounder in return either this year or next. Im game, hes still only 28 yrs old. I dont think theres any injury issues.

No thank you

I'm sure every fan of every team would LOVE Julius Peppers. However I'm not sure he would be worth what he would cost not only in terms of draft picks but also financially. He's coming off a very poor season, and will still likely demand a premium. In my opinion he will remain a Panther this season.

At 28 he is still a game changing DE that must be accounted for every single play and still has, barring catastrophic injury, a min. 5 good years left in the tank. I would certainly see what the Panthers are seeking in exchange.

I would much rather part ways with a first rounder for Peppers rather then Chad Johnson or DeAngelo Hall if I had to choose.

Peppers is still in the prime of his career. If we could get him without giving up the house I would make this move in a second. With Carter on the opposite side of him we would have one hell of a defensive line. I dont know why alot of people are down on him, he is still in the prime of his career and an absolute monster.

dont we have enough underachievers on the team already?
What R U smokin???? Underachiever????? ONE bad year. What are people talking about demanding $$$$$$, hes not a FRA, maybe going into a contract year, Im not sure, but I think so. If thats the case, thats the year you want him.

At this point he is trying to avoid injury. A lot of reports came out during the year Peppers was taking a lot of time off so he would avoid the injury bug... Of course it didn't work.

He's on the wrong end of his career and hasn't shown any interest in taking a paycut. Pass

Archived