Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Malcolm Kelly and other 1st round players

kiingspadee

I was checking out some mock drafts and saw 2 of them saying we would draft Malcolm Kelly. Looking at 0:54 seconds and 1:41 in the link right there says everything we need. A #1 reciever who knows where the sidelines are and can use his wingspan to get us those 1st downs and move the chains. And also ont his video he has amazing hands and would be an amazin asset to the team. Is there any other WRs you would like to see us pick up or maybe even another position

If we are modeling our passing offense after Seattle, I'm a little puzzled as to why we need a tall WR. Deion Branch, Nate Burleson, and Bobby Engram are not big.

DJ Hackett is, but he was only available for something like six games last year. They have some young WRs from Auburn who have promise, but I'm not sure if WR is the biggest need.

I like the best offensive or defensive lineman at 21 and then Adrian Arrington in the 3rd or 4th round.

Like Malcolm Kelly A LOT - definitely more upside than Limas Sweed and Manningham. I too fear he will be gone.

Would love local star Derrick Harvey to fall to us at #21...he is going to add LB's and be a pass rushing STUUUUDD!

There is more depth at WR - you can get a big, solid WR in 2nd or 3rd round...would prefer to address DL (or OL) in the 1st.

I was checking out some mock drafts and saw 2 of them saying we would draft Malcolm Kelly. Looking at 0:54 seconds and 1:41 in the link right there says everything we need. A #1 reciever who knows where the sidelines are and can use his wingspan to get us those 1st downs and move the chains. And also ont his video he has amazing hands and would be an amazin asset to the team. Is there any other WRs you would like to see us pick up or maybe even another position

I would say a good portion of the fans want first round talent for the DL, some want it for the OL and some want a WR. Everyone wants an improvement in the passing game but are divided whether we have the QB or OL to allow the WRs to make plays. I think we need a new WR but quite frankly don't have a clue whether we have the tall durable WR already on the roster (Mix) or whether we have to get one in the draft. If we have to draft a WR is Zorn looking for first round talent? Too many unknowns with the new coach.

Is Zorn looking for a big WR with speed or one that's quick and a good route runner? It makes a big difference. Fortunately, the WR position seems to be quite deep in this draft. Skins may not need to use a first round pick.

I really would prefer a DT/DE or OG/OT in the 1st Round over a WR.

Any combination of those positions would be perfect for this team, provided he's the BPA. If Kelly is the BPA, take him. If Vernon Gholston drops like hell, its him. If Ellis is availible, its him. If Albert goes unnoticed, pick him up.

We have far too many holes to narrow our needs down, especially when filling any of those needs would be a hue catalyst in our success.

Does Hardy belong in a discussion about big wideouts? Seems to currently be rated just outside of the 1st round. What seperates Hardy from the 1st round guys?

I suppose his lack of experience, he went to Indiana to play basketball. But I definitely believe that he belongs in the discussion, I would love to have him here. I watched him in a Penn State game last year and he completely dominated.

you have a link?

if that is true he MAY fall to 21

Edit: I have googled and nothing has come up about this. I call :bsflag:

I'm not that good at linking but if you look at eastcoastportsnews.com under NFL Hot News and Draft Rumors 2/18. I hope it's not true or he changes his mind.

P.S. Don't be so quick to put up a bs flag. If it relates to our team I try to stay on top of it.

Archived