Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dubai looks incredible. This is simply amazing.

playboy1972

It is freakin insane! Watch this video on the Burj Dubai during construction, very informative.

Too bad the immigrants in the city outnumber the citizens. They are using a lot of cheap ass labor to build all of the fancy stuff that us Americans will eat up.

Just to avoid confusion, the Burj Dubai is going to be the tallest structure ever when completed, but the link I posted above is a newer building called the Al Burj which has just begund construction. They are keeping the height underwraps but some estimates suggest that it could be almost twice as tall as the Burj Dubai! That's well over three times the height of the Empire State building.

Just to avoid confusion, the Burj Dubai is going to be the tallest structure ever when completed, but the link I posted above is a newer building called the Al Burj which has just begund construction. They are keeping the height underwraps but some estimates suggest that it could be almost twice as tall as the Burj Dubai! That's well over three times the height of the Empire State building.

Holy criekies!

I figured, Burj Dubai, Al Burj... must be the same thing. Never clicked on the link, sorry. I will now though.

Holy criekies!

I figured, Burj Dubai, Al Burj... must be the same thing. Never clicked on the link, sorry. I will now though.

Yeah, I was confused the first time too. But they're saying close to 4,000 ft in height! Originally it was 5,000 but they decided (I think wisely) to scale down. Of course they're keeping it so secret it could end up being 5,000 in the end.

Archived