Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Internet Fighting Sensation Kimbo Slice fights tonight

d0ublestr0ker0ll

.............Kimbo Slice.....................................Tank Abbott

2007-07-07T14_35_46-07_00.jpgvs 809.jpg

Watch it on Showtime or watch it on internet stream:

www.tvunetworks.com (download player, look for channel 61886 MMA-TV)

www.sopcast.org (download version 2.0.4 on front page, look for channel 55.67 MMA-TV)

Tonight's EliteXC event features internet fighting sensation Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson. He should walk through Tank, who is a former UFC brawler that's lost 7 of his last 8 fights. Kimbo has been training with one of the greatest fighters of all time. This should be an ass-wooping if all goes to plan.

The main card starts at 10 PM EST...this fight will be around a couple hours after that.

Kimbo Slice's famous internet fights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXNGOwtv4uw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5Oh2bHMvw&feature=related

Guy takes a huge football hit by Kimbo for $100:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_H6kDbvL7E&feature=related

Enjoy the fights, this card looks pretty decent. I have Kimbo winning by KO in the first round.

I dont think Tank has anything left honestly. If this was Tank in his prime then my money would be on Tank for sure, but Kimbo knocks fools out and outside of his loss to Gannon hasnt really even been stunned.

But then again, those are just backyard brawls with random knuckleheads. Willl be good to watch them just beat the heck out of each other anyways..

I dont think Tank has anything left honestly. If this was Tank in his prime then my money would be on Tank for sure, but Kimbo knocks fools out and outside of his loss to Gannon hasnt really even been stunned.

But then again, those are just backyard brawls with random knuckleheads. Willl be good to watch them just beat the heck out of each other anyways..

As much as Gannon did win that fight, he did go against rules he agreed on. No submissions/knees. While those rules can be considered petty, it's what they agreed on and Gannon gassed the hell out of Kimbo with a long guillotine choke and a few knees that connected. Kimbo is trained by Bas Rutten now, possibly one of the best guys to be trained by in the world. I don't think Tank from any point in his career could take Kimbo. Of course I could eat my words tonight.

Tank has never been in a fight more than the first round....then again neither has Kimbo. But Tank has a longer resume of fights so it's a more significant stat IMO.

I'm taking Kimbo regardless but if the fight lasts past the 1st round, Tank is done. He doesn't have the cardio to go for more than 5 minutes and I'd say now that Kimbo's been training with Bas, he's going to be conditioned to go for all 3 rounds.

I'm taking Kimbo by (T)KO round 1.

As much as Gannon did win that fight, he did go against rules he agreed on. No submissions/knees. While those rules can be considered petty, it's what they agreed on and Gannon gassed the hell out of Kimbo with a long guillotine choke and a few knees that connected. Kimbo is trained by Bas Rutten now, possibly one of the best guys to be trained by in the world. I don't think Tank from any point in his career could take Kimbo. Of course I could eat my words tonight.

yeah and that was just because Kimbo hadnt taken any MMA at all at that point. I think if he fought Gannon now it would be a totally different story. I just hope that Kimbo doesnt have those idiots around him when he gets in the cage tonight; they annoyed the crap out of me.

Kimbo - KO in the first round.

Thats not too shocking. Its just a warrior thing honestly and just getting himself pumped up. George Foreman looked like he would kill you on the way to the ring but hes a pastor.

I just hope Kimbo leaves the streets behind and gets serious about MMA. he has a good shot at doing something here..

Thats not too shocking. Its just a warrior thing honestly and just getting himself pumped up. George Foreman looked like he would kill you on the way to the ring but hes a pastor.

I just hope Kimbo leaves the streets behind and gets serious about MMA. he has a good shot at doing something here..

No, he doesn't act like a "professional fighter". That's not what I mean. He acts like literally a THUG. You'd think he was the type of guy that would rob a bank given the way he and his crew act, but in actuality, he's a nice guy.

Kimbo. Bob Sapp is a giant freak, nothing more. In MMA, he's nothing. Kimbo would probably sub him. Bas Rutten is training him, so his gameplan would be tight.

I have to disagree. Kimbo is a slugger and so is Sapp. If they just went to trading blows Sapp would pound him into the dirt.

I have to disagree. Kimbo is a slugger and so is Sapp. If they just went to trading blows Sapp would pound him into the dirt.

I dunno, any time Sapp has fought anybody of note he's been ripped to shreds. Most of his wins come against other freaks of nature with 100x more mass than skill. The only fighter Sapp beat that is quite impressive is Ernesto Hoost. He also drew Jerome Le Banner. Bas would dissect Sapp with a great gameplan for Kimbo. Technique goes to Kimbo, speed. I think it would only be bad if Sapp fell on top of Kimbo.

I'll be the first to tell you he lost that fight. Although I think he'd beat Gannon, now. Gannon overroad the rules they agreed on. Like I said before, the rules may have been dumb but Gannon did big work with knees and the guillotine. Even so, Gannon's face was ****ed after that fight. Thanks I'll add it.

Archived