Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kris Jenkins???Wants to be a Redskin? (Merged & M.E.T.)

jroc96

This is one area that Vinny and I agree on. A "pass rushing" defensive tackle might be more valuable than a DE. (Though I'm not sure what "pass rushing" means with regards to defensive tackes -> Just blow up the middle, and tackle the ball carrier, garner a double team, or sack the QB, whatever you do, just be disruptive).

And when healthy, Jenkins was really good at that.

• 2 weeks later...

Panthers DT Kris Jenkins would preferably like to be dealt to the Washington D.C. area, according to the Rock Hill Herald.

Jenkins played collegiately at Maryland, but the Ravens and Redskins are not believed to be pursuing him. The Jets could get him closer to our nation's capital, and the Herald doesn't believe he'd fight being dealt to New York.

Source: Rock Hill Herald

Related: Ravens, Jets, Redskins

I have heard for the last couple of years now that he absolutely despises anything and everything about the Redskins?
He just wants to get paid.
You mean the same guy who has repeatedly said that he HATES our team?

Eff him.

Now that he sees his skills diminishing he is changing his tune to get one last payday. Tell him to go to hell.

Panthers DT Kris Jenkins would preferably like to be dealt to the Washington D.C. area, according to the Rock Hill Herald.

Jenkins played collegiately at Maryland, but the Ravens and Redskins are not believed to be pursuing him. The Jets could get him closer to our nation's capital, and the Herald doesn't believe he'd fight being dealt to New York.

Source: Rock Hill Herald

Related: Ravens, Jets, Redskins

Genghis Khan = one of the greatest conquerors of all time

however ......

Genghis Khan = horrible thread starter

Could you have not dug up the other threads started over the past two years about the same subject??

Archived