Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could bring back one Great Redskin...

Veretax

I was thinking today, after seeing the thread about Darrel Green, and thought hey this might be an interesting thought. So what do you guys think. If you could bring back one and only one great player for the redskins, (and assuming they'd be in brought in from a time when they were in their prime.) Who would it be?

When I started to think about it i really couldn't answer the question. It really is a tough one. I mean there are a lot of recent names that come to mind, guys like Art Monk, and Darrel Green, but what about older guys, Guys like Sammy Baugh, or Sonny J. So I'm curious, if you guys could bring back one Great Redskin from the past, and plug him onto the current team with the same skills as they had in their prime, who would it be?

Honestly, I'm going to have to think about it cause there are two ways to look at this I suppose. You could pick a great player at random, or you could pick a great player that fills a spot that would be a genuine improvement on the team, and I'm really not sure who I'd choose just yet. Anyhow, what do you guys think?

Jurgensen. It all begins with the QB. Not to take anything away from ST, but safety, even an elite one, is not nearly as important as QB or DL.

Manley would be 2nd. Bobby Mitchell would come in 3rd, mostly because now with a WCO that depends on YAC. Monk and Taylor not too far behind. Russ Grimm, too.

Archived