Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder: Should he stay or should he go? YOU Decide!!

wormer

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

"HAY GUYZ ITS V1NNY H3R3! DANNI3 WOnT SeLLZ0rz tH3 T34M B3CAUzE j00 45K3D h1m TOO j00 KN0W, L0lz H3 Iz THe Binznez M4N H3r3, n0T A11 j00 KiDz!!!!111

Yeah, you have as much chance of Snyder selling the team as that being the real vinny.

p.s that took ages to type out!

I am not even going to glorify this poll and thread but answering but I will give the obligatory reminder to do a search. My friend if you want to join the Snyder Hating Society believe me there are 100 threads devoted to them so just hop on the ol' bandwagon and HATEHATEHATE!

Somebody kill me please........

"HAY GUYZ ITS V1NNY H3R3! DANNI3 WOnT SeLLZ0rz tH3 T34M B3CAUzE j00 45K3D h1m TOO j00 KN0W, L0lz H3 Iz THe Binznez M4N H3r3, n0T A11 j00 KiDz!!!!111

Yeah, you have as much chance of Snyder selling the team as that being the real vinny.

p.s that took ages to type out!

:laugh: I bet it did! well done!

All you guys do is complaing about the man but look aroudn the league....THERE ARE OWNERS FAR WORSE THAN DAN WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WINNING!!!

At least we know Dan wants to win and he's had moderate success 2 of the last 3 years. Lets let this play out and see where it goes. To me it could go two ways:

1. They win this season

2. They fail miserably and Snyder finally cans Cerrato and gives Cowher full control.

Well, I voted Yes to selling the team. But he does have some good qualities, like spending money for talent (even though it hasnt worked out). Given that, I'd like him to sell the team to someone who will care about and have a passion for the Redskins, and has what it takes to run a football team.

I wonder if Ted Leonsis fits that bill?

All you guys do is complaing about the man but look aroudn the league....THERE ARE OWNERS FAR WORSE THAN DAN WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WINNING!!!

At least we know Dan wants to win and he's had moderate success 2 of the last 3 years. Lets let this play out and see where it goes. To me it could go two ways:

1. They win this season

2. They fail miserably and Snyder finally cans Cerrato and gives Cowher full control.

I think the same thing. Very well said

Having an owner with a passion is what the Redskins have right now. The Redskins need an owner who knows nothing about football and is aware of that weakness. The best teams ownership hires a GM, gives them a budget and then goes to the owner's box and watch their employees.

As for Ted Leonsis, nice guy but look at the lack of success the Caps have had.

That being said, we as fans are dreaming if we think we have an impact on whether an owner keeps or sales a team. There are plenty of hated owners in sports and they keep their teams as long as it is profitable. You want to get a new owner then perform a total boycott of the Redskins - don't go to the games, don't purchase merchandise, don't listen to radio shows (they generate revenue based on ratings). Make them a money losing non-entity and then Snyder will drop them like a hot potato. Easier said than done.

Well, I voted Yes to selling the team. But he does have some good qualities, like spending money for talent (even though it hasnt worked out). Given that, I'd like him to sell the team to someone who will care about and have a passion for the Redskins, and has what it takes to run a football team.

I wonder if Ted Leonsis fits that bill?

Snyder has had 9 years to get this right even the great Gibbs coaching his tail off could not get this mess fixed. Danny and Vinny are playing fantasy football with this franchise as a result we are a laughing stock of the league and no half decent coach is going to come here and work for these clowns.

Who is he going to sell the team to, another indivual owner who will build the team as an extension of his ego, or a pension fund or another group of investors who do not care how the team preforms so long as they are filling seats and making their fund money?

Archived