Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder: Should he stay or should he go? YOU Decide!!

wormer

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

"HAY GUYZ ITS V1NNY H3R3! DANNI3 WOnT SeLLZ0rz tH3 T34M B3CAUzE j00 45K3D h1m TOO j00 KN0W, L0lz H3 Iz THe Binznez M4N H3r3, n0T A11 j00 KiDz!!!!111

Yeah, you have as much chance of Snyder selling the team as that being the real vinny.

p.s that took ages to type out!

It's beautiful. :)

Imagine you won some kind of contest and won the Redskins. Overnight, you became the owner. Would you hire a GM and just sit in your owners box? Or would you want some say in everday operations?

Many would say that "I do not know the ins and outs of managing a team, so I would let others do it for me" but that is bull crap. All the Danny haters would have a chip as big as FedEx field on their shoulder and would want certain things done certain ways. They would meddle....

That would make them just as much of a dope as danny BOY.

Suppose you bought a classic 1965 Mustang that you loved and over the years you repainted it red, made changes to try and enhance it's look and performance. Some of these changes were good and some were not but you kept trying to get it in prestine condition.

All the neighbors loved and were envious of this car.

Then, you decided to paint it maroon. You had always loved this color. Many of your neighbors hated it and started expressing their negative feelings.

Would you sell it because of how your neighbors felt?

Archived