Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New offensive assistant position found?

JMUGator19

well, i waited to see if it would pop up... but no one put it up yet. hope im not NNT'ed

Chris Meidt is the new Offensive Coordinator... seems to be a great coach in college, any worries it will be an issue in the NFL?

my main concern is, how does Zorn know this guy and what else do we know about him?

lets rip him apart like we seem to do everyone else.

:logo::logo::logo:

woops your right, my appologies, offensive assistant not offensive coordinator...guess i need more sleep

that makes me more comfortable as hes got little experience it seems.

but i googled a few more things from him. this is kinda interesting.

http://www.momentummedia.com/articles/cm/cm1210/runningnumbers.htm

all the way to the bottom

"Not all statistical analysis of football comes from academia. Chris Meidt, Head Coach at St. Olaf College, has been a college football coach for 10 years, including several years as Offensive Coordinator at Bethel College. He also spent two years as an information technology analyst before entering coaching and has a bachelor’s degree in math and an MBA in information sciences.

By applying his math and business knowledge to football, Meidt has found that there’s a lot to be gained from aggressive, against-the-grain play calling. Two-point conversions and surprise on-side kicks are common practice for his teams."

the article goes on and on, but heres to a guy who knows numbers AND football....

enjoy

woops your right, my appologies, offensive assistant not offensive coordinator...guess i need more sleep

that makes me more comfortable as hes got little experience it seems.

but i googled a few more things from him. this is kinda interesting.

http://www.momentummedia.com/articles/cm/cm1210/runningnumbers.htm

all the way to the bottom

"Not all statistical analysis of football comes from academia. Chris Meidt, Head Coach at St. Olaf College, has been a college football coach for 10 years, including several years as Offensive Coordinator at Bethel College. He also spent two years as an information technology analyst before entering coaching and has a bachelor’s degree in math and an MBA in information sciences.

By applying his math and business knowledge to football, Meidt has found that there’s a lot to be gained from aggressive, against-the-grain play calling. Two-point conversions and surprise on-side kicks are common practice for his teams."

the article goes on and on, but heres to a guy who knows numbers AND football....

enjoy

That's awesome Bethel is a powerhouse.

Now where in the **** is Bethel?

Offensive assistant isn't even a QB coach. A young guy given a chance in the NFL. Nothing wrong with that. Offensive assistant means he can sit back, work hard, and learn. I like him already.

Sounds like we've replaced Al's son Bob. :D

Archived