Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our new Head Coach presumingly living in/currently present in AZ!(H.C. Possibilites)

michael_33

Everyone and their brother assumes that Jim Fassel is the assumed Head coach for the Washington Redskins...

But if we know anything about Snyder,we should know that this guy pulls rabbits out of the hat better than any owner I know of...

Who knew Gibbs was coming back?

So here is a list of the possibilites of coaches that we either know have interest in or maybe some suprise coaches that coach or reside in the Arizona area!OK?

#1)Jim Fassel=The most likely candidate...Maybe 3% of Redskin fan nation want him and about 90% of the NFC East want him hired here...Not the most obvious popular choice right now!But there's reason to believe that Snyder covets him as was a possibility before the Gibbs hire.

#2)Steve Marriuchi(Mooch)=Probably the overall top choice at this late in the game...successful in San Fran,but not so much in Detroit.The most connected of choice with Mooch and Zorn already in place!Probably Snyders best pick, without getting slammed by the Media...

#3)Russ Grimm=Currently Arizona Cardinals Offensive Coordinator,but a fan favorite by the Skins with his success here as a hog...Been considered as a Head coach possibility for a few years now(Pittsburgh),but has not signed on with those responsibilities as of yet...But he's young and most of us fans want him cause he provides history and youth to an organization,that desperately needs an identity!

#4)Ron Meeks=Current Coordinator for the Colts and another good young prospect like Steve Spagniola.Not sure if he was just a "Goodell rule" interview or if there was actual interest,but a hot young candidate none-the-less!I believe that Redskin Nation is about 50/50 on this guy..I will say this though...I like him alot better as a canidate for Coach,then I do Barak Obama as President!Actually...I like Meeks better as President :silly:

#5)Dennis Green=No real reason for him to be on this list, other than the fact he's available and previously coached Arizona a couple year ago...Was also part of the 15-1 invincible Vikings team that just had their record broke this season by the Patriots...Also noticed with his famous words of "We are who we thought they were" phrase thats stamped into the minds of Bud commercial watchers...!A long shot for sure,but not impossible..A definate suprise pick!

#6)Dennis Erickson=Currently the Head Coach of Arizona State...Not a Candidate at all as far as I'm concerned,but does have NFL head coaching experience...Did he really get a fair shot?Who knows..But he does live in Arizona and I just make you readers spit out your soda! :cheers::silly:

#7)Mike Stoops=Currently the Head Coach for Arizona Wildcats now...We all know his brother Bob Stoops!Is he the next college coach to come in?I doubt it!But one has to wonder with all the college coaches moving up to the NFL if this guy has a target on his back?This pick would probably make everyone crap their drawers...But since we all went through the Spurrier era,we can pretty much count this one out as far as a serious candidate...or can we? :)

He is good friends with Jim Zorn....Bet you didn't know that,did you? :cheers:

Archived