Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today is the 2 month anniversary of Sean Taylor's death

RIPSean

And it will take my own death to make me forget his.

Amidst all of the chaos of the coaching search, I ask you to take just a moment to once again remember Sean and think about what's really important in your lives and in the world.

Thoughts?

RIP Sean, we miss you.

redskins franchise sucks (thanks dan)

but sean taylor 4 everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow, even in a thread that is supposed to be about remembering Sean you have found a way to take a jab at the owner.

I remember the first time I saw Sean hit Keyshawn and TO down in Dallas. They were so frustrated and just outmatched by him. He was just one man but it seemed like every time they either tried to or caught the ball he would hit them.

Pinkston got the nickname "alligator arms" because of Sean. Man that was great!

Remember when he scooped up that ball and ran it in against Philly and sealed our trip to the playoffs? I still get choked up when I watch it. You thought to yourself, "Man that was a special play" only to have him do it the very next week against Tampa for another score.

He was shy and humble and he called him, "Mr Huff" during pre-season when complimented about his game.

The kid was growing up and it was awesome to watch him work. Like Coach GIbbs said, "He had a ****iness about him that he knew this was what he was supposed to be doing with his life. And he was great at it".

RIP to the most feared hitter in the league....Ill see you at the Pro Bowl.

No disrespect, but I'm not trying to keep track of Sean Taylors death every month. I still havent gotten over it. Make a thread when the one year anniversary arrives.

R.I.P Sean Taylor, 21 Forever.........

I'm not trying to keep track of anything. It simply dawned on me earlier and I thought I'd post this to help people put everything in perspective because the Stadium is CRAZY right now.

Please don't tell me how to mourn or remember ST.

I'm not trying to keep track of anything. It simply dawned on me earlier and I thought I'd post this to help people put everything in perspective because the Stadium is CRAZY right now.

Please don't tell me how to mourn or remember ST.

I have to agree with the other guy.There is no need to post a anniversary for something like this.I for one am also not over his death and don't like to be reminded about it all the time.

I wish it was Dan Snyder who was shot and not Sean.

^^^^^^^^^^^Must be top nominee for the worst post of the new year.

No disrespect, but I'm not trying to keep track of Sean Taylors death every month. I still havent gotten over it. Make a thread when the one year anniversary arrives.

R.I.P Sean Taylor, 21 Forever.........

Forever, but not one month at a time? ^, sorry RIPSean is right --for him, maybe not for you, and you start off with "No disrespect" ?

Please don't tell me how to mourn or remember ST

Don't even ask RIPSean just go with it, I am with you brother.

I'm still waiting for my jersey I ordered. I felt somewhat calmed after I ordered it since now I have a better tribute to him.

I remember playing Madden the other day, and while I'm far in my franchise where Sean Taylor retired, the new FS one time did pick up a fumble and ran it in for a td. It just reminded me of Sean Taylor there.

I wish it was Dan Snyder who was shot and not Sean.
Call me a ******** but I sincerely wish he was dead instead of Sean.

Take a break Jino. Get your head and priorities together and keep in mind not all thoughts should make it to a reply.

i still remember the 1st time i saw him live...It was the last game of 2004 vs Vikings, he stopped 2 deep balls to Moss when he was 1-1, and he stoned Moe Williams at the goalline late in the game...and watching him in warmups, he was the most physically gifted athlete i have ever seen live

RIP Sean

I had always hoped that Redskin fans were more classy than this. I guess each team has their share of classless fans.

RIP 21.

Well if you were old enough to remember the glory years, you too would know the frustration and utter shame to watch this man run this storied franchise into the ground.

Well if you were old enough to remember the glory years, you too would know the frustration and utter shame to watch this man run this storied franchise into the ground.

Doesn't matter. Wishing death isn't a good thing.

Hello,

I know my Redskin history. I don't have to have been alive to appreciate the past and what this team was about. I don't have to be alive to hear of all the stories and dominance and history behind this team. I didn't have to be alive to know that we've stunk in the past pretty bad too, some of those teams had Sonny on them too.

Things are cyclical. We weren't always awesome with George Preston Marshall or Jack Kent Cooke either. And they both made some real questionable moves as well.

But that has nothing to do with having class. Wishing a man dead is classless, I don't care what you were alive for.

Archived