Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today is the 2 month anniversary of Sean Taylor's death

RIPSean

We all miss you Sean so much! You will never be forgotten. It hit me hard when I realized the first anniversary of death would fall on Thanksgiving day. I know that will be hard for his family.

One of the reasons that I always loved reading this site was reading all the great threads about Sean Taylor. Thanks for the memories!

I also still think about Sean everyday as well as still tear up sometimes. I still can't believe he's gone sometimes. This was so tragic words can't even describe it. We lost a great man way too soon. But he's definatley still with Redskins prowling the middle of the field!! He'll always be with Redskins nation. I know I'll never forget. A true hero in every aspect of the word!!

Our fallen solider..........ST #21

I also agree that we don't have to do a post on him every month. We all still think about him and miss him. That is enough. He'll never leave us whether we post it or not!!

Sean Taylor will never, ever be forgotten. Ever. I'll personally remember him always and arememeber the great plays from the HOF game back in '04 to his last game against Philly. We rallied around his passing and made the playoffs and he's still a huge part of the Washington Redskins but we have to let him go.

And it will take my own death to make me forget his.

Amidst all of the chaos of the coaching search, I ask you to take just a moment to once again remember Sean and think about what's really important in your lives and in the world.

Thoughts?

RIP Sean, we miss you.

Sean played his last game on my B-day.....Will always be a special memory for me.

Yep, and everyone in this forum knows how much I love Sean....especially CP and Tana. Still loving and missing you Sean!!!!! And I was too torn to even respond , here on ES, during the outcry. This is my first post regarding this matter.

So I'll take caution in my tone and here are one of many of my thoughts on what really happened. I don't think any one cares to hear. But I will say this: it's not how you treat someone in death but it's really about how you treat them in life! The Washington Redskins' Organization didn't treat him very well because he is dead. Another anaylses missed and this one will cost us for the rest of our lives. Oh and there's more, a lot more. But no matter.

Sean, still loving and missing you man! Yes Sir Sean! Sean Taylor yes sir!

Tana and CP you know me. Snyder has devalued the Redskins and CP and Tana should request a trade while you can man. Our Organization has bad luck.

And it will take my own death to make me forget his.

Amidst all of the chaos of the coaching search, I ask you to take just a moment to once again remember Sean and think about what's really important in your lives and in the world.

Thoughts?

RIP Sean, we miss you.

maybe next time just say a prayer or something instead. There is no reason to post your emotions on a message board.

Sean played his last game on my B-day.....Will always be a special memory for me.

I only went to 2 regular season games and 1 preseason game this year and I was at that game, it was an early X-Mas present from my girlfriend and we were both upset when we blew that lead and lost to Philly, but little did I know I saw Sean play for the last time ever. :(

I remember pointing him out to my girlfriend before the game when he was warming-up on the field with the team.

I still can't believe he's gone for good. Sean Taylor was the best player on our team and was destined to be a Redskin until he retired. If only every player on our team played with that kind of intensity and love for the game, we'd be in the Super Bowl now.

RIP Sean, we will never forget you.

Archived