Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

These are the candidates as we know them. Vote.(merged)

Jethrodsp

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Indications are that he will be a candidate and take a interview and i firmly believe that he would make it a top priority getting a top flight Defensive lineman to hook up with Andre Carter. He would make it a priority to get the upmost of the talent he have in our front 7.

I like Meeks. If he can coach a team as well as running the Defense? of the Colts he will do better than the others on this list. I forgot if he was defense or offense coach for Colts but both have done a great job.

I just hope the 'skins do not interview anyone from the G-men. I have a hard time respecting anyone from our rivals team. Not to mention I don't believe they really are the team that belongs playing in the bowl.

Whatever happened to interviewing Singletary, or Grimm?

I was under the impression the Skins were planning to interview him after the SB, maybe that's just speculation. If it's true they plan on interviewing him, though, then he is a known candidate.

The only indications I have heard on this matter are speculation.

Either way, Id still take Schwartz.

I voted other because I really wanted Williams. I need to think about who I would like as a coach at this point because I am not sold on any of the above. With Snyders latest moves, I think they need to go for some young no name coach who has potential to be a good head coach. Go back to thier roots. Make a hire like when Cooke hired Coach Gibbs. Snyder already screwed everything else up, I think it's time for a leap of faith and see what happens.

this has been mentioned many times already, there is NO WAY its SPAGS or MCDANIELS NO COACH is going to come in here without choosing THEIR OWN STAFF, why would you even want someone who would?

Sorry but it doesn't sound like whomever comes in to coach will have the choice to "bring his own."

Okay, I voted "other."

He knows offense and defense, and he hasn't been fired yet, and I haven't read one single bad thing about him.

But really, one of the things that bothers me most is that we haven't interviewed more people and that we haven't interviewed more impressive candidates. And I don't mean big name, I just don't think anyone is really wowed by the list of people we've talked to.

Other.

If there was a candidate available now, he would've been hired or close to it by now. Waiting until after the SB gives us a clue. Anything is possible though.

Anybody have any information on whether it's even allowed to make HC announcements during SB week. If there isn't an actual rule about it, I think it's heavily frowned upon by the league office just like announcements during the World Series are in baseball.

Archived