Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs Apology on Fox 5 in D.C.

Videla3

well, he should apologize... he is the one that left without any

kind of notice....ughhhhhh

He should be apologizing for leaving the team in this mess to begin with.

For the second time now.

This is utter nonsense. We all knew Coach Gibbs wasn't going to be here forever. Snyder very easily could have made this a smooth transition by promoting Williams, but he chose not to. That's Gibbs fault how, exactly?

Tony Dungy just informed his team THIS WEEK what his intentions were for next year. Do you see the Colts falling into chaos as a result? No, they would have simply promoted Caldwell if Dungy had retired, ensuring a smooth transition.

This isn't rocket science. We just have an owner who's making things a lot more complicated than they need to be, and it's screwing over a lot of people.

well, he should apologize... he is the one that left without any

kind of notice....ughhhhhh

his apologies have no merit right now..

I agree, he just jumped ship and should of stayed and got the head coach/assistant coachs worked out... Don't apologize Joe, you knew what you were doing... :doh:

Yes & yes.

However, had Gibbs retired just as Coach, stayed on as President, named GW as his new Coach, & then either retired or stayed on as President, there still would have been a smooth transaction. Now we're told that Joe's lobbying behind the scenes for GW while this fan frenzy & Media circus plays out.

Do you guys think that the media circus and fan frenzy actually took Dan Snyder off his course? I personally think he was about to name Fassel and when he saw the fan reaction he had to backtrack. I think that the amount of backlash and hatred towards Dan Snyder is unprecidented. This rogue owner vs a growling fan base doesn't seem like a good combination to me. I have serious doubts about the stability of this franchise.

Gibbs knows how to play the fanbase. A lot of you are like chicks that fall for the BS that we feed them. He knows how to appeal and 'play' this gullible fanbase. If he really has nothing to apologize for then why is he doing it? That's being false (no news there). Also some of you fall for his BS and continue to sanctify him as classy. :doh:

He should be apologizing for leaving the team in this mess to begin with.

For the second time now.

Bull****. He left the team as together and ready to move ahead as they've ever been, with comraderie in the locker room as high as possible and hopes even higher and Dan has ****ing destroyed it all because he's a petulant little incompotent *****. I can't even describe how angry I am at this whole situation right now. I've not been an avid Synder hater over the years, I tended to think he just needed to go through the growing process and learn his job but that's not the case. He's just an egotistical piece of ****, point blank. That's no way to treat your employees.

He is not apologizing as a Redskin, he is apologizing as a man.

Which puts Snyder in a whole new perspective. How can you respect a guy that apparently doesn't even have the balls to personally speak to, and keep his employees in the loop. Is it really too much to ask for him to pick up the phone and talk to the coaches on the current staff?

Snyder has no compassion for anybody but himself, his cronies and his checking account.

Which puts Snyder in a whole new perspective. How can you respect a guy that apparently doesn't even have the balls to personally speak to, and keep his employees in the loop. Is it really too much to ask for him to pick up the phone and talk to the coaches on the current staff?

Snyder has no compassion for anybody but himself, his cronies and his checking account.

Yes you are upset but Gibbs left without any kind of notice, this is his staff that he put together, it is his responsibility to keep them in the loop

Gibbs knows how to play the fanbase. A lot of you are like chicks that fall for the BS that we feed them. He knows how to appeal and 'play' this gullible fanbase. If he really has nothing to apologize for then why is he doing it? That's being false (no news there). Also some of you fall for his BS and continue to sanctify him as classy. :doh:

Thank you for opening my eyes old wise one.....it is because of you that I will stop being a gullible and manipulated fan. :rolleyes:

Thank you for opening my eyes old wise one.....it is because of you that I will stop being a gullible and manipulated fan. :rolleyes:

If you continue to believe that Gibbs is infallible, like a disturbingly large number of posters of this site, then NO, your eyes have not been opened and you still remain a gullible and manipulated fan.

If you continue to believe that Gibbs is infallible, like a disturbingly large number of posters of this site, then NO, your eyes have not been opened and you still remain a gullible and manipulated fan.

I don't think he's infallible, but he's far from being the person to blame for this mess.

Gibbs was apologizing for the double timeouts.....the most embarrassing two minute offense in the history of the league, for playing Scott B. one season too long......and for not preparing the team for the noise in Seattle.

Basically....apologizing for a slack effort ever since we lost in the playoffs years ago.

WTF kind of organization is this?

Danny and Vinny can't talk to their own employees? They have to get their special advisor to do it?

Snyder really was just a lucky SOB who was in the right place at the right time on the bubble. And got out at the right time.

And because of that particular set of coincidences, now we're totally screwed as fans for decades to come. Raiders East.

Damn it.

Archived