Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

half birthdays and golden birthdays...

skinslove<3

1/2 birthday and your 24? grow up. You stop counting your age in halves when you turn 5. Anyone who goes beyond that eitehr needs serious therapy, or is a spoiled little attention whore.

Golden birthday? So if I was born on the 20th of Feb., my "Golden Birthday" would have been my 20th? Damn. guess I missed it.

And what exactly is a golden birthday ?

Similar to a golden shower perhaps ?

From her post I would deduce that it's the birthday with the same number as the day you were born. So if you were born on the 14th of June, your golden birthday would be your 14th birthday.

From her post I would deduce that it's the birthday with the same number as the day you were born. So if you were born on the 14th of June, your golden birthday would be your 14th birthday.

Okay that's just lame. Re-reading, I believe you are probably right. Must suck it your birthday is before the 21st.

Hell my birthday is on the 7th. Celebrating being 7 ... big whoop.

However she did say she was going to New Orleans, which does smell like golden showers, so maybe...

Okay that's just lame. Re-reading, I believe you are probably right. Must suck it your birthday is before the 21st.

However she did say she was going to New Orleans, which does smell like golden showers, so maybe...

WOW people....

i never said i counted 1/2 birthdays, i was just throwing it out there, i dont celebrate, it was a simple when the date comes up, do you thinking about it.

and i wasnt refering to golden showers, it was golden birthdays...

i dont understand why people get blasted to easily in here, it was a simple question...sorry i asked :(

Actually, you didn't ask a question at all.

Just rambled about half birthdays and getting urinated on or something like that.

That's why I asked the question. But no need to be sorry.

:laugh: Lighten up, Kosher. Just because you're in your 40's and depressed, don't mean you gotta pee on everyone else's parade! ;)

MY BAD.

SORRY I RAMBLED!

:(

:cheers: Don't sweat it babe. I'm just giving you ****. Not really being serious.

Don't worry about him, he's a curmudgeon.

haha, yeah that's me.

:laugh: Lighten up, Kosher. Just because you're in your 40's and depressed, don't mean you gotta pee on everyone else's parade! ;)

40's :( , damn people always tell me I look young for my age. effing forties, that's not me. You must have me confused with stwasm. Hey J, if I was in town I would definitely be rolling with PB, you and the crew. Sounds like it's gonna be a blast.

Wow. I thought golden birthday was a lost term. Of course mine's 30 years in the past, unless I can do multiples of 17, in which I'm good in less than four years.

To skinslove<3, "Happy".

I'll try to come back in six months and wish you the "Birthday" then.;)

thank you, i am so glad that someone knows what i am talking about!!!

we can totally do multiples of whatever, cause a lot of people do get screwed over with their day being so young.

oh yeah, well try celebrating it when you turn frickin' 1!

Archived