Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder = idiot if GW is not head coach

PUMP

GW deservers it, enough said. All other candidates being mentioned are not worthy. Snyder will break this team if he does not listen to the players and coaching staff!!!! I am venting since this is taking too long and it looks like Snyder is not going to pick GW.

Patience my friend. Just because we're all on the outside looking in, that doesn't mean Snyder doesn't know what he's doing. With fans and media playing the guessing game, we can't assume Snyder's clueless just because this search is taking a while. He said "two weeks" right after Joe left, and that's about how long it's been so far.

GW deservers it, enough said. All other candidates being mentioned are not worthy. Snyder will break this team if he does not listen to the players and coaching staff!!!! I am venting since this is taking too long and it looks like Snyder is not going to pick GW.

just food for thought here, but what if Snyder DOES hire someone other than GW, and what if that person leads us deep into the playoffs? Will you still consider Snyder an idiot then?

Also, I would consider Snyder an idiot for just blindly hiring a guy with a losing record as an NFL coach before bothering to see who else is out there.

Yep, I'm never going to see a single game again or spend a single dollar on Redskins merchandise if they decide to destroy this franchise by foolishly handing the HC job to some pathetic chump who couldn't even get a whiff of a HC job FROM ANY OTHER TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

FASSEL SUCKS!!!I pray to God with all my might that this does not come to pass because it will be a dark, dark day for this team.

Yep, I'm never going to see a single game again or spend a single dollar on Redskins merchandise if they decide to destroy this franchise by foolishly handing the HC job to some pathetic chump who couldn't even get a whiff of a HC job FROM ANY OTHER TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

FASSEL SUCKS!!!I pray to God with all my might that this does not come to pass because it will be a dark, dark day for this team.

Yeah because other teams around the league are beating down Gregg's door to come interview for their HC job. :rolleyes:

Those of you going to dramatics about how this team will never win with Fassel, or saying GW is the ONLY possible candidates need to realize you all are simply frustrated, and your simplistic posts with no stats to back them are making you all look somewhat foolish. I'm starting to become in favor of us bringing in Fassel simply because if we win with him so many on here will look ridiculous. Snyder interviewed many candidates, and is taking his time. This gives me better confidence whoever he picks will be the best possible choice. Remember, Dan is a fan first, just like us, so it is going to come down to whoever impresses him the most.

Trying to be objective here, so I have to point out that GW was a loser in Buffalo for three seasons while Fassel took an undermanned Giants team to the Super Bowl. just sayin.........
I know, but Fassel seems to be a has been way past his prime, i don't want GW either...honestly i would rather they pick almost anyone else besides these two.

Don't get me wrong, Jim Fassel doesn't give me the warm fuzzies.

But the problem is that there aren't that many "locks" out there. There just aren't that many NFL HC caliber people in the world. Cower might be the only one with a proven track record. Maybe Marty. So my vote is to take a chance on someone - like a young coordinator.

But Fassel is sort of a middle ground. Somewhere in between proven commodity, and unproven coordinator with upside. And as I write this, it reminds me a bit of how SD hired Norv. Its what you do when you think that you have a pretty decent team. You bring in a guy who can sort of keep the ship going in the same direction.

That's me being optimistic :)

I'm not really crazy... or sold on Gregg Williams as a HC... but the one reason I like him is that he has been with this team through tragedy, earned their respect, and is very demanding of his players. We need to have a coach in place that will put them in their place, and make them fight their guts out, in my opinion.

Yeah because other teams around the league are beating down Gregg's door to come interview for their HC job. :rolleyes:

whose still actually in the league still? He cant even get a OC job for heavens sake. He got once because his best friend gave it to him in bmore and he fired his ass. No one wants him since he got fired from the giants

I'm not really crazy... or sold on Gregg Williams as a HC... but the one reason I like him is that he has been with this team through tragedy, earned their respect, and is very demanding of his players. We need to have a coach in place that will put them in their place, and make them fight their guts out, in my opinion.

Yeah, the team does respect Williams as we've seen. In the long run though, I'm not to sure how GW will do as a head coach.

Yea, GW is family for sure.. Not sure if that makes him the best candidate, but he's definately family.

Archived