Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Redskins Fans think Huckabee is a good choice for president???

tim5129

My son recently did a history project for his class. He is a junior and has a 3.6 so its crediable. Ima Repbulican voter but in Maryland that doesnt mean much but i was looking at what Huckabee supports and i have to say im quite fond over voting for him. Any other opinions???

My son recently did a history project for his class. He is a junior and has a 3.6 so its crediable. Ima Repbulican voter but in Maryland that doesnt mean much but i was looking at what Huckabee supports and i have to say im quite fond over voting for him. Any other opinions???

Your son is a Jr and you are 27? You have him at 10?

He is about as far from conservatism as a Dem (IMO)

He didnt earn the nickname Tax Hike Mike for nothing!

Huck isn't a true republican. He panders to he religious right with 2-3 social issues, but other than that he's a big govt' spender. Sure he's thrown out classic fiscal conservative plans, but his record shows he will do otherwise.
yeah, and these people are not true Republicans. I wish they'd quit calling themselves that and go back to their identity of southern democrat

Bingo.

No way I'd vote for Huckabee.

Smells too much like Clinton.

I am also a GOP voter in MD. I agree with a lot Huckabee has to say however seeing as our primary will be after Super Tuesday it might be a wasted vote... that is just my opinion. However, if Thompson drops out today as anticipated he may pick up some of his votes. Right now, I am leaning towards McCain.

I am also a GOP voter in MD. I agree with a lot Huckabee has to say however seeing as our primary will be after Super Tuesday it might be a wasted vote... that is just my opinion. However, if Thompson drops out today as anticipated he may pick up some of his votes. Right now, I am leaning towards McCain.

I wouldn't call any vote wasted. Super Tuesday will not even determine who wins this GOP. This is going to convention.

In the worst cast scenerio is that your vote for Huckabee produces a VP nomination.

McCain, or Romney will not win the GOP without the Evangelical Vote.

Archived