Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Baby Boomers Only

MEANDWARF

birthyears from 1946-1964 I thought. Henry are you a gen-xer?

Oh yeah. 1970 here.

I hate the moniker 'Generation X' though. That's a name given to us by Boomers because a) Boomers thought generational identity such as theirs was so darn cool that they wanted to give ours a name and B) Boomers had so little understanding of our generation that they condescendingly dubbed us Generic. See, we don't collectively smoke pot, screw eachother and flick off all forms of authority with reckless abandon, therefore we're boring. We're Slackers ... Baby Busters ... Eh. Eff off Boomers. Nobody asked you.

Anyone notice how McCain is supposedly too old and doddering and Obama is too young and inexperienced? Why is that? I know! Because neither of them are Boomers! Clinton and Bush have been so great, let's get another one in there. Come on down, Hil!

Not that I have issues or anything. :)

Where was I? Oh yeah, uh, anyway ... I always had the Boomers at 1946-1960 or so. If you were 4 during the Summer of Love how much of a Boomer could you be?

Oooooh. I'm NOT a baby boomer and I clicked on your thread.

Whatcha gonna do?

Nothing.

Just come back in <like Rodney Dangerfield in 'Easy Money' flashing up twenty fingers> years and you'll look like one of those people in the cartoon. Then it won't be so funny to you.

Mo-o-o-m! She's picking on me. :(

That cartoon describes my parents perfectly, except with less drinking.

Scary ****.

they sound pretty f'ed up then. most of the boomers I know are in good shape, doing tri-aths ect... I swim a couple miles a week, walk/run 10 miles a week, and bike about 100. Old enough to be your daddy, young enough to kick ya

@$$ :laugh: .

I haven't drank or smoked in almost 20 years, never spent a night in the hospital, no operations, no medications, everything works, no grey hair, no glasses and I turn down more puntang in a month than you've had in your life :D

they sound pretty f'ed up then. most of the boomers I know are in good shape, doing tri-aths ect... I swim a couple miles a week, walk/run 10 miles a week, and bike about 100. Old enough to be your daddy, young enough to kick ya

@$$ :laugh: .

Bring it on oldtimer. ;)

I haven't drank or smoked in almost 20 years, never spent a night in the hospital, no operations, no medications, everything works, no grey hair, no glasses and I turn down more puntang in a month than you've had in your life :D

God, sounds boring as ****. :laugh:

Bring it on oldtimer. ;)

God, sounds boring as ****. :laugh:

Yeah the partying had to go but I did so much of it I don't miss it. And I have a nice wife :hump: no complaints there at all after decades of manwhoring. I get my kicks motorcycling, scuba diving, skiing, and traveling. I earned prefered status

just from liesure travel flying last year (19 RT). I'm surprised the right wing nuts aren't bustin me for my carbon footprint that's approaching Gore level :laugh:

Archived