Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN--Norm Chow is available (merged x 3--M.E.T.)

boston skins fan

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was Andrea Kramer saying on a recent telecast from the sideline that Chow had told her that Young was emotionally immature and tended to pout if games didn't go his way.

Either way, Young is not a reflection on Chow IMHO. Chow's system isn't a good match at all with Young's strengths and weaknesses. There's no mystery which of the two guys was more expendable for Tennessee.

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was Andrea Kramer saying on a recent telecast from the sideline that Chow had told her that Young was emotionally immature and tended to pout if games didn't go his way.

Either way, Young is not a reflection on Chow IMHO. Chow's system isn't a good match at all with Young's strengths and weaknesses. There's no mystery which of the two guys was more expendable for Tennessee.

I heard that too. I couldn't believe a coach would go on record telling someone in the media something like that.

Wasn't long ago he was considered an offensive genius. My, how things change fast.

Hard to be considered an offensive genius when your QB has a throwing mechanic that would make Chucky Knoblauch look accurate.

Chow won't be back in the NFL after this stint.

Archived