Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN--Norm Chow is available (merged x 3--M.E.T.)

boston skins fan

the decline of vince young, can only be attributed to his not listening to norm chow. i am sure norm wanted him to change his throwing motion. he has been a bust here in tenn, and as said the front office is not going to take the fall. chow would be a good replacement for saunders. he is a great mentor for pro style qbs. he has been successful everywhere he has been byu, in the era of qbs. nc state, rivers. usc the qb tenn should have drafted. vince is the only failure, and i am sure it is vinces fault. remember all the hoopla about vinces low score on the so called wonderlic test.

Come on , If these "rumors" are true and thats a very big "if" about Greg and AL not going together because Greg feels that AL would take too many chances on offence. You really think he would want Norm Chow?? Have you seen the USC offence with Carson and Matt?? besides Norm would not be a good fit here and jason honestly needs stability, Thats why i hope those greg/ Saunder rumors are just rumors because I seriously will chnage my mind about Greg . letting his own ego get in the way off Jason's devolpment.

Chow isn't gonna go from OC of the Titans to QB coach of the Redskins.

Said perfectly, No way he goes to qb coach , When he can pick up another OC job or College HC job.

I could see him go to CIncy because off the Style they play there and oh yeah Carson , Lets be honest the titans are dumb to get rid of him...... What wr's did they give him to work with???? Name one good wr on that team ...*** cricket cricket***

Said perfectly, No way he goes to qb coach , When he can pick up another OC job or College HC job.

I could see him go to CIncy because off the Style they play there and oh yeah Carson , Lets be honest the titans are dumb to get rid of him...... What wr's did they give him to work with???? Name one good wr on that team ...*** cricket cricket***

lol name one good QB on that team.

I'm available for the Redskins to hire too, but that doesn't mean we should start a thread about it.

If you're going to make this a thread (about Chow) on it's own, bring some substance to the table already.

that is freaking classic. Many threads could use that line... :applause:

Investing in a good stable QB coach today will pay huge dividends in the future.

I retract my criticism earlier. That is true.

He was fired, so maybe he'd want to get a job as QB coach. He did go from OC in college to OC in pros. Maybe the jump was too big. Maybe a year or two as QB coach would be good experience. He is over 60 I think, so I'm not sure he wants to go backwards.

Maybe he'll end up at Hawai'i.

Chow has been passed over forever.Doubt he'd be a NFL or NCAA HC at this point in time at the D1 level.

What wr's did they give him to work with???? Name one good wr on that team ...*** cricket cricket***

Is there something wrong with me if I laughed out loud when I read this. The sense of humor on this board keeps my day job going by fast... :cheers:

you know, what WRs do we have. Moss and ARE aren't main focal points. I used to think Moss was our Gary Clark, but I think he is more like Ricky Sanders.

lol name one good QB on that team.

HAHA I wanted to say that but I did not know if I would get roasted, I'm with you . I do not think Vince young will be a good Quarterback... Maybe a Running back but he seem more like a novelty then a passer of the game. He is no Mcnabb ( early in his career) I think Lienart passes better then him .... yet everyone is in love with Quarterbacks who should be Running backs .. I guess flashy and one great running higlight a game that he losses is worth more then him actually making deep acurate passes and being able to move the chains.

Archived