Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ewww....giants @ dallas

skinslove<3

i dont know how you all feel about watching other nfc east match ups on game days...but it just doesn't do too much for me....although it's the playoffs, which i guess could actually change my opinin a bit...

i would really like to see green bay take it all the way this year....but just was curious who everyone is pulling for today during the giants @ dallas game????

HTTR!!!

I'm sure more people than not are pulling for the Giants. Personally, I'd love to see Green Bay vs. Indy in the Super Bowl. I like Favre, Manning and just the way both of those teams are built. Plus I don't want to see the Pats go 19-0.

But about the Giants/Cowboys game, I'll definitely watch it, I like watching other NFC Beast matchups. I don't really care who wins, because I'll be pulling for the Pack in the next game.:2cents:

I want the Giants today (and today only) :)

My hatred of Dallas exceeds my hatred of NY ... and I desperately want to see the Cowpukes' playoff win drought continue ... :D

Then? I want to see the Giants and the Patriots go down big time! The Packers are my team from that point on! (How can you not like good ol' number 4?)

i hate rooting for the teams also...i know it will be a good match-up, but ewww...haha

i just want the packers to go all the way, i have so much love and respect for farve...and the pats need to GO DOWN...blah!!!

(thanks for moving this mods...still trying to figure out where everything belongs)

I'm sure more people than not are pulling for the Giants. Personally, I'd love to see Green Bay vs. Indy in the Super Bowl. I like Favre, Manning and just the way both of those teams are built. Plus I don't want to see the Pats go 19-0.

But about the Giants/Cowboys game, I'll definitely watch it, I like watching other NFC Beast matchups. I don't really care who wins, because I'll be pulling for the Pack in the next game.:2cents:

I'm with you all the way down, except for the Giants/Cowboys. No way I want the Cowboys to win. No way. And if you truly want to pull for the Pack in the game next week, then you'll want them to play at Lambaugh. And therefore, you want the Giants to win today.
I want the Giants today (and today only) :)

My hatred of Dallas exceeds my hatred of NY ... and I desperately want to see the Cowpukes' playoff win drought continue ... :D

Then? I want to see the Giants and the Patriots go down big time! The Packers are my team from that point on! (How can you not like good ol' number 4?)

Agree 100%

I'm rooting for Dallas. :(

I'm sick of hearing the pathetic smack talk from stupid Giants fans up here in NJ, so I want to end my pain as quickly as possible......

Im with you as im from NY, but im not rooting for anyone im just observing :)

Its a win win or a lose lose either way you look at it.........

I'm rooting for Dallas. :(

I'm sick of hearing the pathetic smack talk from stupid Giants fans up here in NJ, so I want to end my pain as quickly as possible......

Agree.

Anyone who hasn't experienced the NY media market has NO IDEA about smack talk and out of control speculation. It sucks.

I hope the Cowboys win today and then get buried by the Pack next week.

Agree.

Anyone who hasn't experienced the NY media market has NO IDEA about smack talk and out of control speculation. It sucks.

Ever hear of Extremeskins? More notably, the 'Stadium Forum'? :silly:

The story would be better, in that Favre beats his 'mini-me'. Atleast in Maddens eyes. However, the likelyhood of the Pack beating Dallas IN Dallas, is not likely. Your best scenerio is that the Giants beat Dallas today, and the Pack beat the Giants IN Lambeau. :2cents:

Rooting for the Giants today.

If they do win, I'll be in a tough rooting spot next week.

I can't possibly root for the Giants to go to the Super Bowl and yet I can't stand the drama queen in Green Bay and their obnoxious cheesehead fans. It'll be very difficult to choose.

If Dallas wins it's a no brainer, GO PACK GO!!! :doh:

Agree.

But what are the chances GB comes in the Dallas and wins. This is why I'm rooting for the Gints and hoping that Strahan or Osi blows up Romo sits to pee while his girlfriend is on his mind the whole time.

If it is a Pats-Cowgirls Superbowl I think I'm going to vomit the entire time.

Archived