Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ewww....giants @ dallas

skinslove<3

I hope Dallas gets their arses handed to them by the Giants today..

It amazes me how ****y and arrogant these Dallas fans and players are (Crayton). Since when did Dallas become such a superior team. We've either sewpt or split every year in what seems like forever. Yes, they beat the Giants twice this year. The first game the Giants lost Osi 4 plays in to the game and Strahan was forced top play straight off his couch.

The second game could have easily went to the Giants after 2 questionable holding calls wioped out 14 points for the Giants.

All Im saying is, had the Giants had a break in either of those games, would we still be talking about how superior the Cowboys are?

Please.

I'm going with Giants on this. However, I want someone to beat those damn Patriots. I am sick and tired of all new England teams. I thought Indy had a chance, but the way they're playing I don't see that happening.

It would be a sweet way to end a career though for Favre. Beat the Pats and take home a championship. I think you have to go out Elway style. That's the way to go!

If it is a Pats-Cowgirls Superbowl I think I'm going to vomit the entire time.

I hear ya loud and clear. I feel the same way. I hate the Pats but I would still want Dallas to lose. Cuz I have hated them with every fiber of my being for a very long time.

:)

I hear ya loud and clear. I feel the same way. I hate the Pats but I would still want Dallas to lose. Cuz I have hated them with every fiber of my being for a very long time.

:)

If it's Dallas/NE, I don't know what I'll do. It's that kind of excruciating situation I hope the GMEN make us avoid today!

Archived