Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys or Giants this Sunday

Currahee

Do you believe that if a team from your division wins and advances in the playoffs, it makes your team look better?

If so, does Dallas or NY advancing make the Redskins look better and would you route for them to go all the way which would make all the teams in the NFC East look better?

Im not "rooting" for Dallas, but i live in NY and i have to deal with all these people and there trash talk if they win.......

Oh BOO HOO. I've spent all 22 years of my life surrounded by COWBOYS fans who yap about winning 5 superbowls and watching the local news discuss "The Drive to The Desert" and "The Quest for Number 6" every single night of the week. Go New York.

I hate them both...hopefully the Giants beat Dallas this week and hopefully GB or Seattle beats the Gmen next week.

Get this man a prize. We have a winner here. :applause:

I'd hate for any of the teams in our division to go to the SB or win it. I don't want anyone in our division to have any kind of bragging rights. If say Giants were playing Dallass for the NFC crown, I'd go with the lesser of 2 evils and pick NY. Then root against them in the SB (See Ravens, SB 35).

Ehhhhhhhh.................the NFCE has ALOT to be proud of b/c it is the MOST competitive division in all of football. If Norv was coaching my team, I DOUBT we would be 13-3, much less 11-5 like he posted in his terrible AFCW division.

With that being said...

Eagles - can NEVER root for them, EVER

Giants and Skins - unless they play the Boys, of course, I've found myself rooting for them in the playoffs, and even their Super Bowls, 90% of the time b/c of the 1st para. Ex-I remember that sour loss to the Giants in The Meadowlands back in '86(when we were both 6-2), it was a nailbiter that could have easily gone our way, but it ended up flipping both of our seasons(our's for the worst as we had a second half meltdown, and their's for the best), but nonetheless cheered for them in their SB against Denver.

No the cowboys can't win, I can't take another week of these ****ing cowboy fans at my work. God they have to be the most annoying of all fan bases.

I feel your pain.

I'm right outside of DC and there are way too many of 'em where I work. I love it when they complain that the Cowboys game is not on TV here ... I remind them where we live and suggest they move to Texas if they want to watch them play every week. :D

I'm going to have to go with the Giants, my reasons are basically how I was treated when I worked at each of their stadiums. Little things in Dallas like shutting the generators off while I was halfway thru my finish work and having to work in the dark with a flashlight. Giants stadium, the Electricians would come by and see when did I want the Generators turned off. Having to go out and buy 600 feet of water hose, because the Dallas folks forgot to provide water to the site and made numerous excuses why they couldn't provide it in time for the event . Giants stadium personnel had water ready, asked where I wanted the hookup to be, and relocated it to the proper place. Generally the stadium personnel reflect the character of the organization.

Besides that I'm a Redskins fan and I HATE DALLAS :D

Archived