Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

hc possible maybe?? Mike Tice (M.E.T.)

MR.DIRTY30

i love the fact we all want to sray in house, but if we do not then how about MIKE TICE former redskin a hc with minnesota!!!! he is doing a good job with jack del rio???? now that's a guy i woud love to have pull a john gruden deal for him but i know it won't happen!!:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Haha your sig is a joke right??

If it's not then I am pretty sureee TICE is a better choice lol

but I'm pretty sure it is

Na, no joke here. I would never make light of such a fine up standing man like Norv Turner. His record speaks for itself. When the names like Lombardi, Gibbs and Landry are spoken, Turner is always soon to follow. It's all about the man, the legend and the undeniable presence that is Norval Eugene Turner.

Never in my life would I wish to see that. Whats worse is that he actually thought the idea of us trading our draft picks for his rights was actually a legit idea. As if it weren't bad enough that we've overspent draft picks on players before, now he wants us to do it on Coaches. :doh:

i love the fact we all want to sray in house, but if we do not then how about MIKE TICE former redskin a hc with minnesota!!!! he is doing a good job with jack del rio???? now that's a guy i woud love to have pull a john gruden deal for him but i know it won't happen!!:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

No way do I want Mike Tice on this team. Him and Fred Smoot might get into another luv boat scandal. Yikes!:laugh:

That was a joke, right? You weren't really serious because I don't think anybody could be that bone headed.

Archived