Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Counting chickens

Art

Wow, we fans are mouthy this week.

I'm far more expert at this particular moment with how to stop Swiper the Fox from swiping stuff from Dora and Boots.

+

And the only thing preventing Redskin fans from believing Todd Collins is the next great NFL quarterback is the fact the last great thing on his resume is surviving the plague. Rim shot please.

Hahahaha :laugh:

But seriously, this made me so happy. Fantastic. =)

I took a pic of the final score and posted it online with a caption about the 21 points and got SO many negative comments (mostly from pukes fans) about how it was irrelevant and yadda yadda. Psh. Thank God I'm a Redskin Fan is all I can say.

Can't wait to visit 'Zona. Hail.

That team beat itself up with a physical running game, feisty, attacking defense and a limp-wristed passing attack all the Revenge of the Nerds javelin science in the world couldn't cure (those of you picturing Lamar throwing that wobbly javelin are laughing with me while those that don't know, don't know).

Wow ... Art I have read many of your posts and articles but this right here is the funniest thing you have ever written. I'm still laughin now thinking of Lamar and the javelin. :laugh: Great work! :applause:

I haven't been to Arizona, but I hear it's nice. Going to have to iron the shorts I think. Note to team, against New England we'll need you to carry an extra safety or two and on first down on the first play go ahead and take a late hit on Tom Brady. Repeat as necessary.

OK, Om. This is your cue to tell Art how trying to injure a player is bush league and just plain wrong. ;)

Started off as the funniest article in a while, a real delight to read. Ended up explaining why I gave a guy a quote today and did myself out of money. I thought of a really good price for him. A better price by far than he would get elsewhere which I then took 20% off.

Now I know why.

Thanks.

Guest Jeanniee

Never have I been so proud to be a skins fan. Fantastic ARTicle, you are a gifted fan. Kleese, very poignant and sadly probably true. Be afraid Seattle, be very very afraid-- Your season ends tomorrow. :point2sky HTTR!

Archived