Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerry Porter

SkinSince87

Two years ago everyone here would have loved to have him and this year being on a bad team with no QB he was not able to produce a good season.

Anyone remember him going up against Champ Bailey a couple years ago in Denver and having a career day? I do , I watched that game and he was awesome.

I believe you put him on a team with a positive coach like Gibbs and an atmosphere unlike the Raiders and you would see a completely different player. I think he would be a good player for us.

no thanks, too much of a locker room cancer from what ive seen. and we dont need to get older at the wr position. lets get a later round big guy and groom him. and we have mix so lets give him a shot next year.

id be happy with moss and caldwell starting, are in the slot (sometimes switching with reche too). and mix and espy splitting at 4th.

while i think the guy is talented.. he will want too much money and another team will pay him. PLus.. we need a 6'4 big WR that can be a threat in the in zone or at least draw covg from Cooley. Think Colston, TO, Roy willams clone.

Esp having WRs like TO and Plaxico in our devision, you can see what kind of effect these typ of Wrs have for an O.

If we're looking at WR in FA, I say we target Bryant Johnson in Arizona. He's younger, and has been pretty productive with the Cardinals. Plus, Arizona has to put the franchise tag on Fitzgerald, leaving Johnson unprotected.

Well, Fitz isn't a free agent this year, he just wants to be traded. But you're right in that they will probably use the franchise tag elsewhere (most likely Karlos Dansby), and Bryant Johnson will be free to court the open market.

Archived