Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

On a random note, this fight is far more entertaining than Manny vs. Mayweather...because JMM will throw with him and not just pull both arms in against his chest and lean away from him... :)

---------- Post added November-13th-2011 at 12:26 AM ----------

i think Marquez is gonna get robbed so that Pac can fight Mayweather. Marquez will have to knockout Pac to win this.....

He hasn't done enough to justify calling it being robbed if it went to the cards right now. It's very close though...

I do agree a bit though that if it's close...the fight fan side of the judges may help them find a point here or there to push Manny over.

---------- Post added November-13th-2011 at 12:29 AM ----------

That is something I really enjoy about boxing as opposed to MMA though, it's much easier and more common in boxing to have two people watch a round and draw totally different conclusions.

Edited by Unforgiven

Eh, I'll go 6-4. I actually think Manny won the round but I don't want to keep giving close rounds to him.

---------- Post added November-13th-2011 at 12:38 AM ----------

Funny Unforgiven giving Manny 6-3 and ESPN reporting Marquez on verge of EPIC upset :ols:

If he can knock him out that my be true....=p

I'm giving it to Manny. It's close...

Saying 115-113

---------- Post added November-13th-2011 at 12:48 AM ----------

Knew it, Manny controlled the ring and had a better punch output with a higher land percentage.

Nacho Beristain did JMM a disservice by telling him he was winning the final 3-4 rounds. Even if you think it's true you had to realize it was close....terrible move on his part.

Edited by Unforgiven