Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Just watched the JCC Jr fight. Dude got a butt-whooping. Now he knows what it's like to constantly be fighting smaller dudes.  And I am not sure if he was delusional or still punch-drunk during his post-fight interview claiming that he thought he was winning the fight? LOL.

Just an example how dumb Floyd can be.

He RIPS Ali. Now, I'm not the biggest Ali fan, but really Floyd?

He's not dumb for ripping him, but for what he said. He pretty much said that he's better than Ali because Ali only fought in one weight class. Ali was a heavyweight.

Even you Mayweather backers have to scratch your heads on that one.

One thing I will give Floyd credit for is that he's true to himself. He doesn't give a damn if people don't like him, which he shouldn't. I respect that.

No he didn't say that & he didn't rip Ali. He even gave props to those before him who paved the way & mentioned Ali and Sugar Ray by name specifically. If he actually ripped Ali, it would be a national headline by now. Your constant agenda pushing is getting sad at this point. But by all means carry on...

No he didn't say that & he didn't rip Ali. He even gave props to those before him who paved the way & mentioned Ali and Sugar Ray by name specifically. If he actually ripped Ali, it would be a national headline by now. Your constant agenda pushing is getting sad at this point. But by all means carry on...

He said it to Stephen A on All Access.

He did give credit to Robinson and Ali for paving the way.

He also says that racism is more visible now than it was in Ali's time. Is this guy for real?

I can tell you, racism is alive and kicking in 2015. Trust me, I know. But it's a lot more covert now than it was in Ali's time.

It wasn't All Access, it was an exclusive interview with ESPN and I've already seen so I know what you're talking about. The closest thing to "ripping Ali" in that whole entire interview was him bringing up the Spinks fight, which is not opinion but actual fact & he's not the 1st person to bring that up. Doubt he'll be the last. Other than that, there is much ado about nothing from u as usual.

He also says that racism is more visible now than it was in Ali's time. Is this guy for real?

I can tell you, racism is alive and kicking in 2015. Trust me, I know. But it's a lot more covert now than it was in Ali's time.

That's his opinion, he's entitled to it. Do I agree, no. Just like, in this very same interview, he argues Stephen A that LeBron can beat Jordan 1-on-1. Do I agree, not in the least bit. But at the end of the day, the man is entitled to his own opinion, sheesh.

It wasn't All Access, it was an exclusive interview with ESPN and I've already seen so I know what you're talking about. The closest thing to "ripping Ali" in that whole entire interview was him bringing up the Spinks fight, which is not opinion but actual fact & he's not the 1st person to bring that up. Doubt he'll be the last. Other than that, there is much ado about nothing from u as usual.

That's his opinion, he's entitled to it. Do I agree, no. Just like, in this very same interview, he argues Stephen A that LeBron can beat Jordan 1-on-1. Do I agree, not in the least bit. But at the end of the day, the man is entitled to his own opinion, sheesh.

He sounds like an uneducated idiot.

DM so damn salty its rediculous, The interview got me even more hype for the fight.

He never ripped Ali or Robinson he just said he would never say another man is better than he is but he also said Ali and Sugar paved the way for him. I am seriously scared for DMs health once Floyd whoop Pacs ass.