Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

help what do i do!?

daklieb

It's not the g/f you have to worry about. Question is, do you want to be the lone wolf when you visit her family Every Single Turkey Day, since Cowboy fans tend to come by the family? If it's just her, it can be managable. If it's the entire, she would have to one damn special woman. ;)

im good friends with her sister too and she is a diehard skins fan.... i belive the rest of her fam is too

let her wear the jersey again, then burn it...take care of both problems at once.

and i kid. if the rest of the family are skins fans like her sister. then you just need to hit it good enough that she remembers her roots.

and using the 'told you dallas sucks' like when she goes down cant hurt either.

SO there is this girl i like and she said she was a skins fan and now tells me she is dallas fan. I let her wear one of my jerseys. What do i do!?!?!?!?! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Let her see the errors of her way and convert her.

If not...hit the highway, jack!

Seriously, though - couples can survive this type of stuff, if you really have a liking for the girl. If she is resolute with being a Cowboys fan, then I guess you will have to work around that bit of awkwardness.

I have a feeling, though, she isn't a huge Dallas fan. Just my .02.

If you're actually gonna start ruling out dating girls you like because they told you a lie, then you should just start dating men right now... because you're not gonna find a girl who's not gonna tell you a lie.

Just look on the brightside, at least she told the lie to make you like her more.

Yes that is the bright side very true.... that earns somet bonous points back

and no i would not rule out dating a girl because she is a cowgirls fan.... this thread was meant to be more joking then serious... all the responses are cracking me up though

Archived