Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

help what do i do!?

daklieb

haha guy im mostly kidding... i would never burn a skins jersey. Little upset she lied to me though hahaha damn dallas fans!

Think of it this way. If you start having a relationship with her and Washington loses she will prob feel bad for you and you get some. If Washington wins and you do things to make her feel better, you get some.

It's a win-win man...

its a moss jersey and i wore it all day yesterday

Wait. An alleged Cowboys' fan wore a MOSS jersey? So you're saying she's the typical, fair-weather Cowboy fan who doesn't have a MFing clue about her team?

BTW, there's a simple test you can perform to detect the "typical" fair-weather Cowboy fan.

You: So you're a Cowboys fan, huh?

Them: Yep.

You: That's cool. Who's your favorite player?

Them: (Answer will be one of the following, and this is clue #1) Romo sits to pee, TO, Roy Williams.

You: Yeah. Wow. So, that guy you guys got from Arizona in the offseason really helped your offensive line, didn't he? What's his name, uh....

Them: (blank stare)

You: You know who I mean, that big guy. He's a guard I think.

Them: Yeah, I don't really follow them all that close.

:laugh:

Wait. An alleged Cowboys' fan wore a MOSS jersey? So you're saying she's the typical, fair-weather Cowboy fan who doesn't have a MFing clue about her team?

BTW, there's a simple test you can perform to detect the "typical" fair-weather Cowboy fan.

Them: (Answer will be one of the following, and this is clue #1) Romo sits to pee, TO, Roy Williams.

You: Yeah. Wow. So, that guy you guys got from Arizona in the offseason really helped your offensive line, didn't he? What's his name, uh....

exactly!

It's not the g/f you have to worry about. Question is, do you want to be the lone wolf when you visit her family Every Single Turkey Day, since Cowboy fans tend to come by the family? If it's just her, it can be managable. If it's the entire, she would have to one damn special woman. ;)

:dunce:

Archived