Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forecast calls for Rain in Seattle(merged)

BleedinBurgNGold

i remember when we played them up there 2 seasons ago and it had rained like 30+ days in a row or something ridiculous....when they built that stadium did it not occur to anyone that maybe they need a dome....wat a worthless city:seahawksu

The Seahawks had a dome stadium, the Kingdome, but then the Redskins played them there and put such a pounding to the Seahawks that it caused the entire stadium to collapse!

Here's a video taken from the outside of the last time we played them there:

So, now you know why the Seahawks no longer have a dome.

Forecast calls for heat in Death Valley.

Forecast calls for snow in Anchorage.

Forecast calls for whining in Dallas.

Any other obvious forecasts you wanna put in here, too?

:wink:

That's a good one. I think that rain will be fine. Since we play outdoors anyway, I don't think it hinders us like it would a warm weather team or a dome team. We will be fine. I think that if the Cowboys had to go to Seattle or Green Bay they would be the team in a world of hurt.

i remember when we played them up there 2 seasons ago and it had rained like 30+ days in a row or something ridiculous....when they built that stadium did it not occur to anyone that maybe they need a dome....wat a worthless city:seahawksu

70% of the field is covered. Seattle is many things, but worthless certainly isn't one of them. You ought to actually visit the place. It's an awesome town. The food and the scenery are tough to beat.

70% of the field is covered. Seattle is many things, but worthless certainly isn't one of them. You ought to actually visit the place. It's an awesome town. The food and the scenery are tough to beat.

Agreed. (Brother lives in Portland). If you're into just about anything outdoors, the pacific NW coast is a great place to be.

Bro says that from Portland, you can drive an hour and you're in a place where you can surf year-round (in a wet suit). An hour in the other direction, and you can ski (on snow) year round.

Their football team may be a joke, but the towns themselves are really great.

Agreed. (Brother lives in Portland). If you're into just about anything outdoors, the pacific NW coast is a great place to be.

Bro says that from Portland, you can drive an hour and you're in a place where you can surf year-round (in a wet suit). An hour in the other direction, and you can ski (on snow) year round.

Their football team may be a joke, but the towns themselves are really great.

Portland is also awesome, as is Vancouver BC.

As for the Hawks, they're a lot better than most here are giving them credit for. They'll be ready, and they're pretty healthy now.

Should the Skins win, it won't be the cakewalk many here want to believe. Because Shaun has sucked (in fairness he has been hurt and wearing a cast almost all year) Seattle has become a pass first offense. And their recievers are very, very solid.

If the Skins are able to pressure Matt, they have a decent chance. No pressure, no win. It really comes down to that IMO.

So let me see if I understand your contention. The Hawks play, live and practice in the rain virtually every week. And somehow this helps the Skins?

That's some kind of pretzel logic right there.

Oh god I apologize old one. You are right, I am wrong. My logic is terrible, I just think we are the better team and will kill them. Go buv me a Blue Moon. I am Joe Jacoby.

Archived