Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SKINS VS HAWKS Current point spread

Westcoastskinfan

That line is about right.

FYI, I feel better about this team than I did with the 05 squad. We are playing so much better on offense and just about the same on Defense.

Keep the momentum going, we can ride the to the big dance.

I do agree with you that our offense is playing much better than in 05, but I think we have a much better defense this time around against the Hawks.

F.Y.I. The Hawks were a 7 point favorite back in 05

That line is about right.

FYI, I feel better about this team than I did with the 05 squad. We are playing so much better on offense and just about the same on Defense.

Keep the momentum going, we can ride the to the big dance.

So do I. 2005 we kind of limped into the post season on offense. All teams had to do was crowd the line and make the QB beat them. We aren't as one dimensional this time around. The offense seems to be more balanced and the last 4 games has instilled more confidence in this team. I feel more optimistic about this teams chances in Seattle than I did in '05.

look... we're better than we were in 05 and they're not as good as they were in 05.

And they've been on here talking trash ALL WEEK!!! Goodness I hope they get on here this week, too, and talk their mess! I'm pretty sure Philip Daniels and some of the guys peruse these pages. A little extra mo' motivation!

JB

A steady dose of CP will cover that spread easily. Seahawks are ranked 12th in the league for rush defense. And we just ran it down the throat of the #5 rushing defense.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2007&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=RUSHING_YARDS_PER_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

A steady dose of CP will cover that spread easily. Seahawks are ranked 12th in the league for rush defense. And we just ran it down the throat of the #5 rushing defense.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2007&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=RUSHING_YARDS_PER_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

AND against the number ONE rush defense in Minnesota.

it bothers me if jason comes back and starts- i know your not supposed to lose the job to injury but at the rate were going id like to see collins in there hes been so good

You can quote me on this:

"Todd Collins is the QB for the rest of the year barring injury."

Gibbs won't go back to JC (barring injury) until next year, guaranteed

look... we're better than we were in 05 and they're not as good as they were in 05.

And they've been on here talking trash ALL WEEK!!! Goodness I hope they get on here this week, too, and talk their mess! I'm pretty sure Philip Daniels and some of the guys peruse these pages. A little extra mo' motivation!

JB

Who's been talking trash? There's nothing to talk about really. By the way, I highly doubt that Phillip Daniels (or any other Redskin) reads these boards regularly. Nor do I think they care what a bunch of fans are saying. It'd be different if the Seahawks themselves were saying it.

Archived