Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, Here I Am - In Today's Wash. Post!

Fan035

Congrats. Make sure you scrapbook it or save it for the kids later. Whenever as teenagers they say, "I hate you, Dad" you can just pull it out and say, "Well, how about this. Did you hate me then you ungrateful snot"

Edit: Just saw and read the article. Very cool. Definately is a keepsake.

I LOVE seeing stories like that about fans and how they follow the Redskins.

Remember folks.... the family that cheers for the Redskins together stays together!

Edit: Do you turn down the sound and listen to Sonny, Sam and Larry? If so, I'll come by and maybe even bring some cheerleaders.

stwasm - I would prefer to listen to Sonny and Sam but there's a delay between their broadcast and the picture on the tv.

You can buy a TiVO or DVR and pause it for the 30 second delay and sync them up if you really wanted to do it that way. I personally TiVO the games and fast forward through the commercials so I queue the game up for an hour or so before I watch it. Plus it gives me an hour more of sleep in the morning since I'm on PST.

Cool picture by the way.

That's the way I roll these days as well Fan035

I used to catch 2 or 3 home games a season @ RFK

Had Season tix to the first 2 seasons @ " The Cooker"

But FedEx is like owning a boat w/ to many amateurs on the lake IMO

Nice article w/ your family

I LOVE seeing stories like that about fans and how they follow the Redskins.

Remember folks.... the family that cheers for the Redskins together stays together!

Edit: Do you turn down the sound and listen to Sonny, Sam and Larry? If so, I'll come by and maybe even bring some cheerleaders.

Bring the cheerleaders to my house. I just somehow have to send the wife on a shopping trip that day. :silly:

Archived