Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, Here I Am - In Today's Wash. Post!

Fan035

i love to see other families handing down the tradition. Im a third generation skins fan being my grandfather the main one who is dead now, but my 11 year old niece and 5 year old nephew love the skins. I bought them both authentic cooley jerseys for christmas and you should have seeen their faces light up. haha now my niece wants a sean taylor one. I LOVE IT>>>

and i hope you treasure this picture forever because i one day hope to be in your shoes with my grandchildren sitting there with me watchin my boys play!!!

Great pic! I gotta say, even if I lived up there I don't know how many games I'd go to. Hard to beat the couch and HD!

QFT!!

:logo:

man, i have a 50 inch lcd HD sony bravia and i have HD satellite with sunday ticket and i tell you what, its hard to go watch the game anywhere else when you have a set up like this. The camera angles they show on tv now adays puts you in places where you never got to see before.

we also have the bose speaker hook up for surround so you know it gets pumpin baby:logo:

Archived