Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we go all the way?It will be through GB,TB or NY!Who do you want in the NFC CH/GM?

michael_33

This looking too far in the future thing is kinda fun people!

So here we go again.... :cheers:

-----------------------

WHEN we make the playoffs,we will automatically be the #6th seed...

Playoff Picture

--------------

#1 seed)Dallas

#2 seed)GB

#3 seed)Seattle

#4 seed)TB

#5 seed)NY

#6 seed)Skins

We would be traveling to Seattle for revenge from 05'...WIN

....And we travel to Dallas for the Divisional round Playoffs!Win there and we ....

Travel to either the winners of GB,TB or NY!Kind of funny since we should have beat ALL 3 this season in late half collapses(NY game at home collapse)

So the question is....Who would you prefer and feel more confident in beating on the road in the NFC Championship game?

I hate to say it....but I think our best chance is possibly at Lambeau Field!I think we match up better against the Pack than any of the 3 teams.. :2cents:

It's always a brutal injury fest against the Bucs and it would be very tough to win in NY twice this season... :2cents:

Brett also hates the cold... :laugh: (listen to his post game comments)

NY gets nasty too,but their running game is much tougher than GB IMO... :2cents:

I don't think I want a face a Garcia at home in nice weather in florida,but who knows?(plus Galloway and Dunn) always seem to burn us somehow and we always get screwed on calls their as well! :2cents:

Who do you want in the NFC Championship game?(WHEN WE GET THERE?)

Tampa would be good due to the hopeful return of Pittman4two and one of his insane threads. It would also be some sweet revenge for that horrible ajudication from the other year. I refuse to refer to it in detail but you know which I mean.

Tbh though, I think of all the games this year the GB one we should've won. I mean if look back on any loss and say that one REALLY was ours then for me thats it. I think it would be awesome karma to go back there with the snow falling and come out of it smoking hot on the way to another Superbowl.

For reasons that are 100% personal, and in no way related to on the field football, I would rather go to Tampa Bay. Reason being, is that my parents live close to Tampa, and they get tickets to every skins game in Tampa (which seems to be at least once a year for the past four or five seasons), I would definately make the trip down there in three weeks. So, Go Skins, and Go Bucs!

All the talk about weather helping us, I wouldn't look forward to playing in GB.

Although frankly, Dallas is going to be the toughest team to get through. If we can beat a rested Dallas team in Dallas, then we can beat any of the other three.

Agreed, though. Tampa is like a second Skins city.

I'd rather play TB....but they won't make it that far. If we get to the NFC championship, it will be against GB. And that will be a tough game. They are the best team in the NFC, IMO. Very good passing game, a newly added explosive running game, and a stout defense. Plus homefield advantage for them. Not a good matchup for anyone.

If we went on that kind of roll, I would want Green Bay....beat them on that tundra.

Out of all the games we lost, that was one that we most beat them up and down the field...but lost the statistic of total points scored.

Id have to go GB too. We had them last time and they def. don't want anymore... But of course I'd take anyone at this point!

Archived