Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hulkster talks about ROMOMANIA coming to FedEx

Walking Deadman

ROMOMANIA's biggest supporter:

rowdy.jpg

Number of children Cowboys mascot Rowdy (right) will scare: 3,213

- from the Dallas Morning News Cowboys Blog

http://cowboys.beloblog.com/archives/2006/07/cowboys_training_camp_by_the_numbers.html

Rowdy is on the right? Hmm...From what I can see, she wouldn't scare me. Wonder if Rowdy likes having her ponytail pulled. :laugh:

romo_0.jpg

My name is Tony Romo sits to pee, the luckiest man alive. Every time I drop a snap, the balls go right to me! And Jessica...I get to date Jessica Simpson! I-

santinomarella2.jpg

Yes, It is I, Santino Marella! Eh...you, what did you say your name was? Lonely Homo?

santinomarella.jpg

Um...

tonyromo.jpg

And what about these balls in your hands all the time, you said?

santinomarella.jpg

What can I say, they just keep coming and coming. I mean...

JUST BRING IT!

tonyromo.jpg

SAVE_US.222

This is NOT Romomania. This is, RAW. IS. JERICHO. You and your just bring it. Bring what? A vomit bag? A Fig Newton? Or a Y2J, telling you, to SHUT. THE HELL. UP. And once myself, Santino, the Washington Redskins, and whoever your first paloff opponent is, you, TO, Jerry Jones, Wade Phillips, those gay ass cowboys from the movie, the cheerleaders, the guy sitting in section 245 row G seat 14, will neverr...

y2j.jpg

EVER!

wwe.jpg

Be the saaaame, A-GAIN.

chrisjericho.jpg

wwe-divas-poster.jpg

"The 5 of us will be in Mr. Snyder's box Sunday Big Tone. Just cause you won't be in the game, doesn't mean you can't come out and play...."

"Run that famous play for us...60 stretch...Farrllllaaaaaa"

a la Diet Pepsi commercial....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uONFCvjbIF8

"or you'll be forced to call us Kitty Cat...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oavytgq1Dyo

061101_romo_hmed_5p.h2.jpg

Hey Tony. You better get you some protection. That Redskins D is playing lights out.

Or you can just tell Coach you have a "high ankle sprain" & can't play this weekend.

tony-romo-photo.jpg

T.O. certainly has a good point. And I think I know just the two guys to hire for the job.

Cue the TITAN TRON.

33ff0b40.jpg

Yo. A.P.A. There's some scrawny chicken neck geek running around lookin' ta hire youse two.

Bubba, D-Von, you guys tell him we'll be in our office doin' what we do best. He can meet us there.

tony-romo-cowboys.jpg

Hey!. You guys right there.

apa.jpg

wenn980267__oPt.jpg

I've got money. I want to hire you to protect my ass from that Redskins Defense. I can't have anymore of this:

NFLF-Tony_Romo_110506.jpg

happening to me. Those guys HATE us Cowboys.

apa.jpg

We'll take your money, son. And we'll see you on Sunday.

10.jpg

OK. He's gone. You can come out now. And you're going to QUADRUPLE his price for us to NOT protect him, right.

tmq_snyder.jpg

Absolutely guys.

And I'm buying you guys your own personal brewery if you take out the rest of his team.

I really hate those Cowboys.

0b7e2f35.jpg

• 10 months later...

Archived