Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hulkster talks about ROMOMANIA coming to FedEx

Walking Deadman

The following is satricial in nature and does not express the real views of Hulk Hogan,The real Hulkster, The Incredible Hulk, Terry Bollea, Walking Deadman, Walking Deadman inc., the WWE, ES, The Washington Redskins and whoever else you consider responsible. If you're a Cowboy fan and are offended, deal with it :silly:

Image3.gif

What's up Dudes and Dudettes!!!!!!

The Hulkster had to stop in and talk to you in between my hosting American Gladiators.

Y'know something BROTHER!!!!, HULKAMANIA has been running wild on the world for the past 30 years, but y'know something.....The Hulkster has noticed something strange brewing in the NFL/sports realm something that's been going on for the past year or so and that's coming next week to your own FedEx Field.

That BROTHER!!!!! is ROMOMANIA and it's running wild!!!!

and it's all about 1 man: Tony Romo sits to pee (aka Rick Romo sits to pee, Tony Romeo).

imagepyd20071119h010046iRedskins_Co.jpg

Annoint Me, I am your Football God!!!!

Gumbel_Bryant.jpg

Bryant Gumble says: "I think Tony Romeo/Rick Romo sits to pee seems to be good. Much better than Steven Hair or Scott Brunell"

He is the greatest QB of all time Brother!!!!!. Why b/c he plays for America's team and he is a real American.

hulkamania.jpg

And I know about Real Americans Look I'm holding a flag!!!!

Forget Aikman or that Starbuck dude, Romo sits to pee is the Cowboys best QB ever.

cast_starbuck.jpg

Plays football and battler of Cylons and not a dude, but Romo sits to pee is still better

I mean look at what he's done:

1) He's led the Cowboys to the playoffs the last two years including winning home field advantage throughout the playoffs this year.

romo-incosolable.jpg

Maybe in Dallas I can hold onto the ball?

2) He's kept TO from being a cancer. And BROTHER!!!!! that's harder than the largest pythons in the world slamming Andre the Giant.

to.jpg

ROMOMANIA can even shut up TO, but the duct tape helps

Has anybody else ever been able to do that?

Could Mcnabb? NO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWolvhuEnvC4ot9lNBNOfoUWOFxs8GN0KRcazRAPJcgyPoCzs&t=1&usg=__RP5hOsB_gJSlj3dUhZsqPt2lRy0=

Hi,Redskin fans, I'm your new QB- Let's destroy Dallas on Sunday night

Could Garcia? NO

garcia2_jac07.jpg?a=66

TO called me fat? That ****!!!!!

That's the power of ROMOMANIA BROTHER!!!!!!!!

3) He's the luckiest SOB on the planet.

Sometimes luck means more than skill. Look how many times he takes balls to face (on bad snaps) or they go over his head and yet the Cowboys recover. I mean his balls always land in some Cowboy's hands.

Romo-3.gif

Ouch! That's got to hurt.

and then there's Jessica.

425190.jpg

And I can count to three and screw up my man's game at the same time

Mr. Jones knows what he's doing he doesn't even have to call every play and run down onto the field every game thanks to ROMOMANIA

skeletor.jpg

JJ enjoying a frosty beverage in his suite at Texas Stadium

So all I gotta say to the Cowboy fans is to show up and relish all that is ROMOMANIA just like this loyal Cowboys fan:

iqwm0l.jpg

Dallas fans are the most Die-Hard fans in the NFL unless it's Nap time

SO WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN THE BEST BACKYARD QB IN THE NFL MAY PLAY A QUARTER AGAINST YOU BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(the answer is WIN HTTR) ;)

wrld-rock0-1.jpg

Who....in the blue hell...are ... you?

tony-romo2.jpg

My name is Tony

WWE%20-%20The%20Rock%20sings%20a%20Birthday%20song%20for%20Stephanie.jpg

It doesn't matter what your name is. Tony Homo. Tony OhNo. Tony UtOh. Tony I'm a little punk ass b!tch wrapped around a give you five cents & get change back bleach blonde bimbo Jessica, Homer is smarter then me, Simpson's little finger.

wwf_therock1.jpg

The fact of the matter is this. You want to come into The Rock's house. In front of the millions......AND MILLIONS of The Rock's fans & run your little mouth with your little Dumbo ears sticking out the side of your mis-shapen head. All so you can go one...on one...with The Great One. Then The Rock has but one...and The Rock means ONE thing to say to you.

rock.jpg

Just bring it! B!tch.

200612252018730813311-pf.hmedium.jpg

I think I just pooped my pants.

1865866123_thumb1.jpg

If you smelllllllllllllll-la-la-la-la-la.........

4278041.jpg

what The Rock.......

150_0000017007_0000029029.jpg

Is cookin'.

Archived