Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best challenge ever?

21KO

They were in shock. I think he caught it as well.
moss did catch the ball

2-11-WAS 24 (9:08) 15-T.Collins pass deep left to 89-S.Moss pushed ob at WAS 47 for 23 yards (23-C.Griffin). 1-10-WAS 47 (8:59) 15-T.Collins FUMBLES (Aborted) at WAS 47, RECOVERED by MIN-93-K.Williams at WAS 47. 93-K.Williams to WAS 47 for no gain (61-C.Rabach). Washington challenged the too many players on field ruling, and the play was REVERSED. PENALTY on MIN-97-S.Johnson, Defensive 12 On-field, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 47 - No Play.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?game_id=29427&displayPage=tab_play_by_play&week=REG16&season=2007

moss did catch the ball

2-11-WAS 24 (9:08) 15-T.Collins pass deep left to 89-S.Moss pushed ob at WAS 47 for 23 yards (23-C.Griffin). 1-10-WAS 47 (8:59) 15-T.Collins FUMBLES (Aborted) at WAS 47, RECOVERED by MIN-93-K.Williams at WAS 47. 93-K.Williams to WAS 47 for no gain (61-C.Rabach). Washington challenged the too many players on field ruling, and the play was REVERSED. PENALTY on MIN-97-S.Johnson, Defensive 12 On-field, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 47 - No Play.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?game_id=29427&displayPage=tab_play_by_play&week=REG16&season=2007

I know, I was agreeing with 2010:

Awesome!!!!!

Why do they keep saying moss didnt catch that ball. It looked like he was in. Maybe I missed something there?

There were a lot of good plays in this game against the Vikes but the one that was the most important one was the one by the coaching staff to not only see and call 12 man on the field. I mean you must have some really fast printers and talker in the booth. Now that is team work!!!

JG and the coaching staffs are my heroes tonight.

We need to keep this streak going all the way to the playoffs and into the SB!!!

HTTR!!!!

Joe Gibbs haters need to raise up.

Yes, thank you for not coaching conservative, putting some points on the board, and opening up the offense. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the way their spreading the field...

And YES definetly one of the Best challenges EVER!!!

I mean, we're talking best challenge EVER, not just Skins games. I can't think of another one, but my memory is like a rusty colander. Someone help me out here.

You are right. That may be the most clever,heads up challenge since the history of challenges. IMO, it changed the outcome of the game.

You are right. That may be the most clever,heads up challenge since the history of challenges. IMO, it changed the outcome of the game.

Exactly. I mean, they had major momo if they get that turnover.

I think it's going to be one of those things we look back on a few weeks from now (after our first playoff win) and go....."wow".

Archived