Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Tampa Bay LOSE ON PURPOSE!!

LightenupSandyBaby

"The Buccaneers (9-6) already are headed to the playoffs as the NFC's No. 4 seed, so Tampa Bay treated the day as a glorified exhibition, removing nearly every key player in the second half."

Quote from ESPN

Hey the Bucs played at 4:00 while the Giants outcome had already been decided. Do you think they lost on Purpose guaranteeing a first round match up with the PATHETIC Giants?

:vikesuck:

"The Buccaneers (9-6) already are headed to the playoffs as the NFC's No. 4 seed, so Tampa Bay treated the day as a glorified exhibition, removing nearly every key player in the second half."

Quote from ESPN

Hey the Bucs played at 4:00 while the Giants outcome had already been decided. Do you think they lost on Purpose guaranteeing a first round match up with the PATHETIC Giants?

Pffftttt...please. The Giants would absolutely LOVE to play Tampa.

They do not scare me at all.

Quote from ESPN

Huh? IF they had won, they would be tied with Seattle at 10-5 for the 3rd seed. Sure, the Hawks play the Falcons next week, but they do NOT play well in the Eastern Time Zone, even against crappy teams(i.e. Carolina).

Really-the NFC playoffs is WIDE open-wouldn't surprise me if the Giants and Skins face off in the NFCCG.:2cents:

I preferred to play in Tampa. The weather has the best chance of being very nice there. Eli plays well when the weather is better. And the Giants do not play well in Seattle. Anyone thinking that the Bucs are going to romp the Giants knows nothing. The defense alone will keep them in the game. And I'm confident if the weather is nice, Eli will be just fine. Jacobs and Burress should also be healthier too since I don't see them playing this week.

']I preferred to play in Tampa. The weather has the best chance of being very nice there. Eli plays well when the weather is better. And the Giants do not play well in Seattle. Anyone thinking that the Bucs are going to romp the Giants knows nothing. The defense alone will keep them in the game. And I'm confident if the weather is nice' date=' Eli will be just fine. Jacobs and Burress should also be healthier too since I don't see them playing this week.[/quote']

Tom, do you feel that the Giants would be better off with Philip Rivers? I certainly do.

The Giants will beat Tampa in round one, most likely setting up the 3rd meeting between Dallas and New York in 2007.

A proposition I'm not fond of right now.

See thats what i hope too (giants beat the bucs), and i don't like the looks of yet another dallas rematch. Barber will kill the giants regardless of the health of TO and Romo sits to pee as long as your oline is intact. And witten is a stud, heck glenn should probably be back by then. I see the giants running over the bucs and coughlin keepin eli in check, or at least thats what i hope. Still garcia still scares me.

The Gians probably are better of playing Tampa. Seattle is the end of the earth. I do feel that they are very beatable this year though. Seattle isn't what it once was. There running game is suspect and Hasselbeck is good, but he is all that they have. The redskins could take Seattle in my opinion, which of course would open us going to Dallas if we win that game. Would I love to beat the cowboys at their place and go to the NFC championship game. That would be absolute money if that happened. I am getting way too ahead of myself. So I will just focus on this one game this weekend. Sometimes its hard not to get carried away.

The Giants will beat Tampa in round one, most likely setting up the 3rd meeting between Dallas and New York in 2007.

Depends. If the #6 seed (hopefully the Skins) manages to beat Seattle, then that team will go to play Dallas with the winner of NYG and TB playing GB.

If the Skins get in, then there is a 2/3 chance that Dallas will play someone from the NFC East a third time.

Unlike Dallas, the Skins usually win their first playoff game. Meaning the Skins will come to Dallas even if the Giants win their game. 2 back to back losses to the Skins. That is how you will enter the off season after your great start.

Unlike Dallas, the Skins usually win their first playoff game. Meaning the Skins will come to Dallas even if the Giants win their game. 2 back to back losses to the Skins. That is how you will enter the off season after your great start.

Haha. That would be the perfect way to end the Cowboys' season.

:dallasuck

The Giants have done nothing in the playoffs under Eli. Until he demonstrates that he can at least win one playoff game I have to give the nod to Tampa.

However, the Giants have a better chance of beating Tampa than the Hawks. However, going to GB the next week is not something the Giants want to do.

The Giants have done nothing in the playoffs under Eli. Until he demonstrates that he can at least win one playoff game I have to give the nod to Tampa.

However, the Giants have a better chance of beating Tampa than the Hawks. However, going to GB the next week is not something the Giants want to do.

GB's run D is pretty bad, so with Jacobs/Droughns/Bradshaw, they actually may have a good chance.

Archived