Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laron Landry: Suicide Mission

jkalnasy

Dirty Thirty and the Suicide Mission: LaRon Landry's Quest to Inspire Fear--An Anthology

This weeks guest author Tavaris Jackson

Volume 1 Edition 15

Chapter 1:

Tavaris: Oh ****!. (A shocked minnesota crowd falls silent as number thirty removes the head of Jackson and sucks out his soul. Redskins fans everywhere cheer.)

LaRon: Next. (He tosses TJ's head to Adrian Peterson and then tackles him. Minnesota forefits.)

Remember to tune in next week where LaRon repeatedly emasculates T.O. and then does Jessica Simpson in her Romo sits to pee Jersey :peaceout:

Dirty Thirty and the Suicide Mission: LaRon Landry's Quest to Inspire Fear--An Anthology

This weeks guest author Tavaris Jackson

Volume 1 Edition 15

Chapter 1:

Tavaris: Oh ****!. (A shocked minnesota crowd falls silent as number thirty removes the head of Jackson and sucks out his soul. Redskins fans everywhere cheer.)

LaRon: Next. (He tosses TJ's head to Adrian Peterson and then tackles him. Minnesota forefits.)

Remember to tune in next week where LaRon repeatedly emasculates T.O. and then does Jessica Simpson in her Romo sits to pee Jersey :peaceout:

Bahahahaha "and does JS in her Romo sits to pee jersey" lmao.

But seriously "Why not give it your all and leave it on the field? If you don't live up to that, why are you doing it?" ... FANTASTIC seriously. More players need that attitude. And he was such a nice guy the other night at Gordon Biersch like he signed everything for everyone and took so many pictures.

What a beast.

the good thing about all of this is that he has that outlook, because one Sean Taylor had the same outlook, I can see a lot of Sean in this man, and I like it, all he has to do now is lay the wood on TO in the last game all will be as it should. Personally I wouldnt mind the 21 uniform on his back, just to remind all those that cross the midddle and thinks it is now safe to do so. I agree, by the way with the thought about Gregg Williams, a good off season and preseason with the master and Laron will be very very scary.

Everytime I see Landry and what he can do, I miss Taylor even more. Those two would've been the best safety duo since....well.....they were the best!

I feel the same way. Watching Landry lay those hit is painful to watch. Him and taylor would have been amazing together. I will never get over taylors death.

Laron Landry in his rookie year is reminding me of ST in his rookie year, minus the interceptions

Landry though is a better tackler and takes better angles and won't get as beat as much as ST.

There is a very high chance that Landry will be a hofer. He's playing at a very high level in the free safety role in his rookie season.

It would have been very interesting to see Sean and LaRon switch off on who was the strong and who was the free.

Landry's understanding of the game and knowing his assignments is something that he was far more prepared in than Sean. Sean was a physical freak who could make up for being out of position like no other. LaRon is nearly as athletically gifted as Sean though and we are blessed to have such exciting players on our team.

Archived